The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

stuck in group too often

cypher369
cypher369
Soul Shriven
get stuck in a group with no lead and no way to get out unless all who are stuck in it relog. Seems to happen due to long load screens and others disbanding group while the rest of us are in transit/load screen. Yet another reason to fix load screens asap.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    traveling to a player seems to help me too, if i get stuck in group
  • Dysprosium
    Dysprosium
    ✭✭✭
    I had a similar thing happen. I invited 1 player to my part then tried to use the party matching tool and it said I had to be the leader. When I looked at the party member they were not the leader, but neither was I....bizarre. Dropped party, regrouped and it seemed fine.
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    cypher369 wrote: »
    get stuck in a group with no lead and no way to get out unless all who are stuck in it relog. Seems to happen due to long load screens and others disbanding group while the rest of us are in transit/load screen. Yet another reason to fix load screens asap.

This happened to me today, in addition to the Vet Darkshade quest glitching at the end. Relogging fixed the grouping issue. It would be nice if they just fixed grouping already.
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We are aware of an issue that can cause some characters to not be able to join groups after using the Looking for Group tool. While we work to resolve this issue, some players have been able to work around this issue by joining a group in Cyrodiil and then having it disbanded.

If this does not work, this issue will be resolved when the server resets for a patch or maintenance. You can get updates on this issue by clicking the Notify Me link at the bottom of this article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • parangea
    parangea
    ✭✭
    Wow, this still happening? It's been a year since last I played, I remember that bug going back to launch though.
    -The herd shall bleed to feed their masters, House Nyssara shall reign supreme-
    ~For the Dread Father and the Night Mother~
    Dunmer Vampire Sorcerer. Aldmeri Dominion