The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fatal Error 11

FlyLeaf30
FlyLeaf30
✭✭✭
I don't understand, after the latest patch, I try to start up the game, I cannot even get to the login screen before it crashes with a Fatal Error 11 notice. I really want the Breton costume too. *sad face* What should I do? I don't even know if I still have the disks to reinstall the whole game again. Any advice please would be very helpful. Thanks
Guildmaster of Aldmeri Elite (PVE) and Tamriel Trade Center (Trading)Master Adventurer (main) Kilara Delecour
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try in the technical support section :)
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @FlyLeaf30 Have your tried running a repair operation from the launcher? I would try that first to make sure you don't have any corrupt files. If that doesn't work, then I would try deleting your UserSettings.txt file that's located in your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live folder. Don't worry, the file is automatically recreated when you start the game, but if you prefer you can just move the file to the desktop if you don't want to delete it. After the file is deleted or moved, restart the game and see if that allows you sign in.
    Edited by Ashtaris on July 23, 2016 3:29PM
  • FlyLeaf30
    FlyLeaf30
    ✭✭✭
    I repaired the launcher and now i'm in game, thanks
    Guildmaster of Aldmeri Elite (PVE) and Tamriel Trade Center (Trading)Master Adventurer (main) Kilara Delecour
  • Dand3lo
    Dand3lo
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks
    Edited by Dand3lo on July 26, 2016 3:54AM