The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Writs (update 11)

Akrimus
Akrimus
✭✭
Okay, now writs will require maximum level resources, but:
1. require the same number of items to craft
2. crafting maps still include 140cp resources
3. stolen items still getting 140cp resources
4. dungeons still drops 140cp items.
It's just not fair. Make at least maximum level resources obtained from maps depending of crafting passive level. Now I think I will move my alts in Сraglorn.
PC EU DC Akrimus (Sorcerer) Daggerfall Bandits
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No official word yet on void materials being removed from tier 10 survey nodes.

That's the biggest glaring issue (as the OP has pointed out). If there is a permanent change to exclusive use of ruby mats on the writs themselves, then survey nodes should drop exclusively ruby.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 20, 2016 7:44PM
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭
    If there is a permanent change to exclusive use of ruby mats on the writs themselves, then survey nodes should drop exclusively ruby.

This.

Can we have official word on this please @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was official word, but it got buried.
    Alanar wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Now that the top tier of durable Crafting Writs only use top tier materials, I expected the corresponding survey reports to only award top tier materials, but on PTS they continue to award a mix of top tier and second tier. Is this intended?

This seems bad to me, since it will shift durable crafting writs from being a net producer of top tier materials to a net consumer of top tier materials. As a prolific crafter, having a crafting source of top tier materials has been nice.

That’s a good point. We’ll update the top-tier surveys accordingly, to ensure that the materials you gain are in line with the type of materials you used more closely. Thanks!

@Bel_Shezzar this is still on the table, right? (:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rhapsodious, thank you good sir!

Now to just test this out in PTS ... an ESO assignment for myself.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank god. If they left voidstone etc in surverys, crafting dailies might actually be unprofitable.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz