Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of Sithis

Duiwel
Duiwel
✭✭✭✭✭
We're recruiting

Order of Sithis is a guild themed off of the Dark Brotherhood guild in The Elder Scrolls "we know" you know about us. We pride ourselves with assisting each other and playing together to have fun together. We encourage group play but do not force it on anyone. After all some people like to play alone, we respect that but do say hi in Guild chat from time to time. The main focus of Order of Sithis is to form a bond between players where like minded gamers can log on each night and play their favourate game together. It's preferable to have players you play with on a regular basis who's skill you are confident in when doing dailies ect. for example.

We also train many many new players in most aspects of the game, be that rotation, gear choices/ recommendations, class, race, how to level up crafting efficiently, what to focus on for most things such as during events or in PvP.

The Guild's focus is mainly PvE, however there are PvP events.
The Guild prides itself on helping eachother, be that gearing up, learning a new class / rotation / talking about certain Elder Scrolls lore topics ect.
The Guild bank is locked for non officers , however any member can request items they need and an officer will provide said request.
Dungeons, Trials with guildies
Imperial City guild runs
Cyrodiil days
Just doing your own thing be that achievement hunting and chatting in the guild.

We are currently furnishing the Guild hall and soon it will be our pride and joy!

Whisper/ Mail @Duiwel for invites
Vampire & Werewolf bites are free (even though many people just join and leave for the free bites)
NsTpBzd.jpg

VOICE CHAT - Discord: https://discord.gg/0m9sQcDYeQRyPPkJ

WEBSITE - http://www.orderofsithis.shivtr.com/

Goals:
Quality members over quantity
More active members both during quiet but also prime time
More PVP players

Summary:
PvE, PvP
Dungeons, Trials
Cyrodiil, Imperial City
Make friends & have a family

History:

The Guild was founded on the 10th of January 2016. It was an idea I had since launch.
We have turned over 400 characters into werewolves and vampires since 2016.
Founded in the Daggerfall Covenant.
Edited by Duiwel on April 5, 2017 10:36AM
@Duiwel:
Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood DLC has arrived!

My brothers let us spill much blood for the Dread Father.

Please whisper or mail me if you would like an invite.

Also note I do see your invitation requests *& I DO send invites I just don't reply to every single post because then it would clog up the thread :sunglasses:
    Edited by Duiwel on February 9, 2017 11:02AM
    @Duiwel:

• Kranion
    Kranion
    Soul Shriven
    Also free werewolf bites!

We still need some vamps here :sunglasses:
    Edited by Kranion on January 21, 2016 6:11AM
    "Stop right there criminal scum!"
  • LordDaem
    LordDaem
    Soul Shriven
    I would certainly be interested in joining. Currently have a Redguard DragonKnight and Dunmer Sorcerer characters. Haven't played ESO for a while but just started again so the characters are a little on the new side.

My UserID is @LordDaem should you wish to chat to me ingame for the "vetting" process.
    Edited by LordDaem on January 23, 2016 3:15PM
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings LordDaem

I will contact you tonight.
    @Duiwel:

• slaanesh666
    slaanesh666
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining if your still recruiting?
    I'm on EP,
    Main is Nightblade vampire v6

User I'd is @Pagan79
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We are still recruiting, we have a few recruit-aholics in the guild so our numbers are growing considering the age of the guild :smile: .

I am glad to see a fellow vampire join us

I will send you an inv when I log on, welcome to the family!

extra info: We are also going to start working on the website within the week, to plan guild events such as Dungeons, PvP, IC ect. So instead of just typing in the guild chat and hoping for the best there will be a simpler way and eventually people will know what times / days they can do what ( this will obviously be determined by what suits most members on DC what days / times as well as which time and days suit the EP guys best ). While it will probably just be 3 of the officers who plan the website, members are welcome to contribute to ideas for features and such ( even though they might already have been ideas of the officers, they might not ) so brainstorm contributions are always welcome.
    @Duiwel:

• slaanesh666
    slaanesh666
    Soul Shriven
    Ok that's great :)
    Well I'm interested in both pve and pvp,
    I have just logged in and deleted a dead trade guild so you can add me now.
    I look forward to getting involved.
  • minimalzter
    minimalzter
    Soul Shriven
    Dc mostly been since the launch but not aggressive player crafter mostly but werewolf and vamp in Dc faction ofc free bites I'd be glad to join @minimalzter or @minimalster
  • DeathCoF
    DeathCoF
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning player with a VR 6 Sorc (Vamp) and a VR 4 DN. Would also appreciate an invite: @DeathCoF
    Thanks!
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Duiwel, buddy, bro. Please invite - I had no idea you head up a guild! Just saw it in your postscript.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey man, sure thing :smile: just send me a pm tonight if your gamer tag is not @DonoVDV otherwise you'll get it.
    @Duiwel:

• SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Hey man, sure thing :smile: just send me a pm tonight if your gamer tag is not @DonoVDV otherwise you'll get it.

Will do, DeathFist371 - we are friends. SA boys.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Zulwaruk
    Zulwaruk
    Would very much like to join the guild. Recently started playing on DC so not very high in level yet, have a veteran in both AD and EP. Always wanted to play on DC but former guid mates at the launch wanted AD -.-

My gamer tag is @Zulwaruk my character Zul gro-Waruk
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zulwaruk I was in the exact same boat everyone was AD so I had to jump aboard until 19 Dec 2015 when I decided it's time to do the right thing.

No regrets

I'll pop you an invite tonight & welcome to the family
    @Duiwel:

• MJGRiFFiN
    MJGRiFFiN
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @Duiwel

Thanks for replying on my thread earlier on.

I am on EU servers but I am playing an AD character, hope that doesn't affect me too much :wink:

Your guild definitely attracts my attention, and i would love an invite.

I should be on most of today/night so no rush.

Many thanks.
    Edited by MJGRiFFiN on May 27, 2016 3:12PM
  • Sir Daniel Fortesque
    Hello @Duiwel
    I really would like to join your guild.
    I have DC CP 200 Stamina Dragon Knight.
    At the moment I mostly PvE.

Best regards,
    Sir Daniel Fortesque.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will send your invite later tonight. Apologies I did not browse the forums this past weekend.
    @Duiwel:

• T8ny89
    T8ny89
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested be joining your guild mate :) u can wishper me at @T8ny1889, i got a cp 160 NB a cp 160 sorcerer
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi,
    I really like your intro...a certain RP scent!!

I have a few questions: where are you guys from? am I right to assume that the guild is 'English speaking'?

I'm in my late 30s full time job and 2 kids so i'm not the kind of player you'll have online 24/7: is that still ok?

thanks
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent T8ny89 :smile:

Hello Rhaegar75 It's an English guild yes.

We're a a global guild

The majority of our members are German, British & South African.

We also have people from the Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Russia, Poland and with T8ny89 now in we have our first Italian too :wink:

Those are the only countries that come to mind.

Yeah that's fine. I am pushing towards a group of players who are "hard core" and active daily and we're focussing on that type of thing but we have a large group of members who are casual and just enjoy the community :smile:
    @Duiwel:

• Hallfred
    Hallfred
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!
    This guild looks pretty good, do you think I can join? If so you can whisper me @Hallfred
  • alexuk
    alexuk
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm an old(ish) guy looking for a social guild, new to ESO (level 15) but old to MMOs if you're still recruiting please shoot me an invite! alex-uk ingame
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Halfred & @alexuk I'll invite both of you tonight. Didn't log into the forums last night

So expect an invite tonight :smile:
    @Duiwel:

• ultimate_jax
    hello I sent an email in game to join, if you still want members
  • Beverdus
    Beverdus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Me @Beverdus and my wife @Szara are interested to join international Guild ;) so if you can send invitation be great :)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beverdus

I will send you two an invite tonight :smile:
    @Duiwel:

• Beverdus
    Beverdus
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, we still waiting :)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was out of town for work so didn't log on since the 19th. Will be back on tonight mate :)
    @Duiwel:

• Sin19
    Sin19
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there!

I am interested in joining this guild, I play a Nightblade that currently has 100CP.

My main focus will be PvP, but I don't mind involving myself in PvE activities.
  • Zork5019
    Zork5019
    Soul Shriven
    Hi GUYS. Another South African here. Are you guys still playing ESO? If so we would like to join your GUILD. PLEASE!!!!!! We are about 7 buddies and we need a guild with SA people. Thanks