Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for some active players, we are doing several daily pledge runs, weekly casual pvp events and alot of other pve stuff (world bosses, farming runs, dng training runs, ...).

PSN Hestia7399 or Ceiron1 for information or an invite
    (adult players only, over 25 accepted, younger can apply and we will consider case by case)
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over 25? Pfft, whippersnappers! D'ya take over 50?
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @MuddledMuppet Lol of course we do, i ll send you an invite in a bit.
  • WatchfulPoet
    WatchfulPoet
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get a re invite please? I accidentally cancelled the invite the other day out of newish confusion.

PS Id: WatchfulPoet

Thanks!
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Looking for a guild to mainly trade I am new to mmo lvl 50 champ 87 sorc damage dealer with weapon swap small amount of healing. Still learning only 1 pve dungeon completed. Love the game play every day time permitting. Please invite me. Thankyou

gamer tag is shaz035 really need to join a guild please and I am a mature lady of 53
  • Pulsar86
    Pulsar86
    Soul Shriven
    Good afternoon,

I am a lol 43 Mage and am looking to join a guild that is fun and friendly but most importantly would be some players up for dungeon running. It's always fun and I'm getting towards endgame so it would be great to have some friends to enjoy this with. Can your guild offer all of the above??
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Pulsar86 we run dngs daily so that should not be a problem. C u in game soon

@kiddafinlay We are not a trading guild, we do help each other out alot. Most of us are in a trading guild, we can get you an invite to one of those if u want as well. I'm sure we will be running dungeons soon. Will send you an invite when i log in in about hour.
  • Ermi-96
    Ermi-96
    Hi I would like to join the guild. My PSN IS
    Ermi-96. I am just 20 but I feel mature and I am arledady in a guild where the average age is 30
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Ermi-96 I'll send you a psn and we can have a chat :). Ttys
  • Ermi-96
    Ermi-96
    Ok i will send u a message when I am online
  • Axai
    Axai
    Soul Shriven
    Still accepting new members? 28, UK, AD just came back after a long break and started fresh so am only lvl 21 atm and am on daily

PSN: Anthony111_m
    Treymayn - High Elf - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion - EU/PS4
    psn: Anthony111_m
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Axai yes we are still accepting new members, sent you an invite, c u in game soon :)
  • Pakkastuuli
    Pakkastuuli
    Soul Shriven
    I definitely fit this guild's profile and would love have mature company to run PVE content. Working on my healer atm.
    PSN: JaniLehto
  • Moe1983
    Moe1983
    Do you's regularly run norm/vet undaunted & 12 player trails (inc. imperial sewers)?

Am looking for a guild with good on EU / GMT time, am in a guild atm & they actively run all this, but way too early, I can't get online until after the little one's bedtime.

Would like to find a good guild that run this stuff say from 9:30 GMT (dublin, ireland) onwards
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Pakkastuuli Invite on it's way :)

@Moe1983 We do run several undaunted pledges a day, incl ic); atm we dont run trials yet but we are looking to start, now that are numbers are growing. Not sure about the time, sometimes people are on till late other days they're not but most are UK players so you could give it a go.
  • rahmoso
    rahmoso
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would like to join. Im above 25 but i am DC. I have a couple of vet chars
  • Cambion
    Cambion
    May I join, would like to run all content

PSN: CambionDaemon, over 25.
  • joeshi111
    joeshi111
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I am currently looking for a guild. I'm currently lvl 36 dps. Very active and over 25. Profile name is Joeshin111. Thanks!
    Edited by joeshi111 on July 5, 2016 6:18PM
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @rahmoso , @Cambion , @joeshi111 Invite sent, c u in game soon :)
  • magnas77
    magnas77
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm looking for an active guild. In AD and well over 25. Lvl 45 Templar - really enjoy group runs in the evening. Psn: Magnas77
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @magnas77 Invite sent, c u in game soon
  • Ellgolas
    Ellgolas
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still accepting players, I'm looking for an active guild. Aldmeri Domion, EU server. PS4: Papa_bear1990
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would like to join if you'll have me. One vet night blade (can't remember the CP but over 350) & one level 17, plus one sorc level 23. Hardly done any dungeons etc as no-one to do it with but willing & wanting to learn.

PSN same as here. And am def over 25.....
  • magnas77
    magnas77
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks @IxxiKuro
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Ellgolas , @Hallothiel Invite sent, c u in game soon.
  • gooby-x
    gooby-x
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, looking for a guild to do public/group dungeons and Craglorn. Would be great to get involved in trials if you're starting them soon too. PSN is gooby-x
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @gooby-x Invite sent, c u in game soon :).
  • Elder_Paul
    please add. will add as friend on psn later. AD over 25 templar. especially want to do Craglorn. to anyone else message if you want to do Craglorn. psn id pw_il
    Edited by Elder_Paul on July 12, 2016 11:58AM
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Elder_Paul I tried to send you an invite but it says you are already in 5 guilds
  • Elder_Paul
    np i'll leave some, been on sabbatical from eso due to ds3 but back with renewed enthusiasm. hope to be online in next hour or so