The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot Dye Dark Shaman

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
Cannot dye this costume. Random doesn't work and you can't apply single colors. Love the look of the costume though! :)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it too. Pretty sad if it is undyable, but if even than it looks awesome.
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally misread the thread title and thought they gave us a Shark man costume :(
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that as well. Note for future releases, to indicate in Crown store if an item is not able to be dyed.
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they had said previously that some costumes were currently having issues and would only dye with 'random' options.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if some cannot be dyed. Gives them the chance to release other colours in the CS.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    I totally misread the thread title and thought they gave us a Shark man costume :(

Oh good, I'm not the only one that looked at the outfit with that weird helmet and immediately thought, "why would I want to cosplay as a sharkman?"
    Edited by starkerealm on June 29, 2016 1:13AM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I thought they had said previously that some costumes were currently having issues and would only dye with 'random' options.

Random doesn't work either.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed and works now for dyeing.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seravi wrote: »
    Cannot dye this costume. Random doesn't work and you can't apply single colors. Love the look of the costume though! :)

After the first PTS update it is now dyeable.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice