The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with dual wielding set swords?

CynicalScarecrow
I'm currently playing PvP and I happened to notice that my two Leki's Swords(dual-wield) are not registering as 2 items in the set. Therefore, I'm not granted the 2 item bonus from the set. I don't know why this is, because sometimes it's fine and then it's not?

Best Answer

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send in screen shots and use the in game function for reporting mods read this chat not any devs.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I've had that problem before seemed to corrected it self tho. But to be sure these days I use different traits or different enchants or style for both swords. Tho I had 2 vd swords exactly the same and they registered separately.
  • CynicalScarecrow
    Do you swap swords sometimes? For item bonus these two swords have to be equippend and active (skill bar).
    If you swap wheapons and these two aren't active you won't get the set bonus.

That was the issue. Thank you, I panicked due to the tempers and money I invested into them.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome. Glad I could help