The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How quick do I earn CP

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
Reaching vet soon, how quickly can I get my character to a competitive PvP amount of cp
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you to stay on non cp campaign until 160 cps. You can get it quite fast throught grinding.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • TheDarkoil
    TheDarkoil
    ✭✭✭
    It's taken me about 10 days to go from cp 10 to cp 130ish. You get an experience boost once a day called enlightenment which gives you like the next 350,000 experience at a faster rate. The daily normal dungeon mission when enlightend gives about 430,000 experience instead of 100,000.
    Edited by TheDarkoil on July 5, 2016 3:20PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skimmed the Silver and Gold content recently on a character. By skim I mean I only did the Zone Main Quests (Caldwell's Almanac Quests) and the Dolmens for each zone. I did 2 or 3 world bosses, and I think 4 of the Public Dungeons for those 10 zones. I only did side or misc quests if they were in the same place as Zone MQ's. So, about as much a skim as one could do.

I gained about 40 Champ Points on this character doing that. But, these are the points between 500 and 600 where it takes on average 720,000 points to gain a champ point. I was enlightened for about a point a day, which is typical really. So, in my case, with just a skim, I gained 28 Million Exp points towards Champ Points. If I had completed the zones, maybe I could have doubled, or almost doubled that.

Do the math at the rate you get points at CP10, which IIRC, is like 32,000 points for your 11th point, you can figure out about how many you will get with just a skim/completion of the content. Remember, you will get 18 to 20 points for the same amount of Exp I get one point with for the early points. So, getting to 160 is not going to take all that long.
    Edited by Nestor on July 5, 2016 3:25PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me 2 months from cp 80 or 160 to grind to cp400 before db.

But now with training gear and a xp potion, it could take you about 2 weeks from 10 to 400, if you grind for 4 hours a day.
    Its like cake week all over again.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want fast XP, with the least amount of effort.....do the Thieves Guild Daily Missions. Not the heists, the other ones on the board in the main den area. ONLY get the quests that start off saying "Esteemed Thieves...." Super fast XP if you are enlightened and 8.2k per mission when not enlightened. Takes about 3 mins per run.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cydone wrote: »
    If you want fast XP, with the least amount of effort.....do the Thieves Guild Daily Missions. Not the heists, the other ones on the board in the main den area. ONLY get the quests that start off saying "Esteemed Thieves...." Super fast XP if you are enlightened and 8.2k per mission when not enlightened. Takes about 3 mins per run.

This and the DB dailies give a ton as well. I get almost a point everyday just for doing them. Plus the bags you open can give some gear that sells pretty well in trading guilds. At least this is my experience on it.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i advise you to do the daily random normal dungeon as you gain like 100k xp,

I have been doing random dungeons for 3 days, 4 a day and levelled from cp130 to cp160
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)