The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Operation C.W.A.L. is looking for adult players after high end PVP and PVE content

Mortehl
Mortehl
✭✭✭
Operation C.W.A.L. (Can't Wait Any Longer), a guild in continuous operation across multiple platforms and games since 1997 is currently recruiting adult members interested in high end PVP and PVE content.

We are a drama free guild primarily of folks in their 30's who've been gaming most of our lives. We farm together kill together and generally enjoy killing blueberries and strawberries together.

If you're interested in discussing membership with a squeaker free guild that just wants to take names and kick ass in all facets of ESO, please contact me via PSN via my screen name (Mortehl).
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for people to join. Trials and pvpz and more found here! Plus punch and pie!
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    Returning player from Console launch took a year off and have returned on a casual basis. After reading over your forum I find your philosophy of running a small business in a game very effective. However, I wonder how it would fit a casual player looking to get the most out of the available community in this game.

PSN: Dc49070
    Faction: DaggerFall
    Game intrests: PvE groups and quests, PvP, DLC groups
    Crafting: Arms and Armor (metal)Blacksmith:44 Clothing:36 Woodworking: 34
    Time Zone: EST
    We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there Dc49070, we are an Aldmeri Dominion guild. If you're still interested in joining us, please let me know. Leveling and cleansing assistance can be provided if you and we decide the guild is a good fit.
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    Hey, how often does the guild run trials?
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday, Monday, Thursday
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    Punch pie and boobies?