Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should Impenetrable trait be added to loot tables for end-game content?

• juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)
    Well PvE drops in perfect world should not be related with PvP and same in other way. But since we're in ESO most usefull PvP sets drops from PvE , but still PvE players dont need traits like impen. My idea is there could be some recrafting station or vendor where i put an item and station or vendor charges me a moneys or tel vars or other payment and changing a trait to another including all 9 traits , or there could be an option to for exapmple exchange a few same items to 1 with desired trait with a chance to burn during the procces.
    Edited by juhasman on July 3, 2016 4:01PM
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Please bring Impenetrable back.
    Petros wrote: »
    Leave it out. Impen has no purpose what so ever in PvE. I can't stress this enough, PvE content mobs/bosses don't and can't crit.

Yeah but training and prosperous is sooooooooooo helpful in pve.

*eyeroll*
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IxskullzxI wrote: »
    I actually stand by the idea that we should have separate loot tables for PvE and PvP so I'm going to go with no.

So pvpers have to wait for the undaunted vendor to sell the piece they need, while in pve you can get a key on each character every day and run unlimited dungeons for the helmet? Ok.

Yes.

Look, I know that you all don't like that response, but considering the demands that PvP players make on a regular basis for class changes like attempting to make stamina morphs for things that don't need it or demanding DK's lose one of its current skills for an execute, I'm not going to sympathize. You've got your world, I don't run into Cyrodil for anything if I can avoid it and I'm ok with that. I have no desire to wear any PvP set that comes out, I wouldn't want them to be great for PvE either.

I think PvP is irrelevant, I don't care about it and I don't need more trash added to my chance at loot tables that I'm just going to end up deconning.
    You realized you make no sense at all right and your only voting no to hurt players who prefer PVp to get useful gear from PVE.Which means less players to do the new content with.Which equals less people buying the DLC.

Let's look at your reason why you voted NO which make no sense by the way.Why are you against a Balanced game first of all?Why shouldn't players both PVP AND PVE want their classes to have stamina morphs?Why force players into playing magica? You should have options to play a magica or stamina character and have class abilities that represent that.Why should all classes be like stam Spec where their mostly a Weapon class instead of a sorc ?They had no abilities until recently that cost stamina and benefits a stamina character. How is it PVPers fault for wanting to be able to have options and play a non magic character like you could do in every TES game before?Not to mentioned if it wasn't for those changes every DPS build in PVE would be force to run magic builds to be competitive.

Also no one demanded for ZOS to change the DK execute that was a stupid design choice by Wrobel not PVP players.every class should have a class execute that's viable.

Now I can see that you don't care about PVP but their a lot of players that do and so they should have the chance at getting useful gear.Honestly would you rather keep training and Prosperous on the loot table? Everyone should have options and now your keeping players from having options because you don't like something.Everyone should have options to all gear be it PVP or PVE.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Leave it out.
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I actually stand by the idea that we should have separate loot tables for PvE and PvP so I'm going to go with no.

So pvpers have to wait for the undaunted vendor to sell the piece they need, while in pve you can get a key on each character every day and run unlimited dungeons for the helmet? Ok.

Yes.

Look, I know that you all don't like that response, but considering the demands that PvP players make on a regular basis for class changes like attempting to make stamina morphs for things that don't need it or demanding DK's lose one of its current skills for an execute, I'm not going to sympathize. You've got your world, I don't run into Cyrodil for anything if I can avoid it and I'm ok with that. I have no desire to wear any PvP set that comes out, I wouldn't want them to be great for PvE either.

I think PvP is irrelevant, I don't care about it and I don't need more trash added to my chance at loot tables that I'm just going to end up deconning.
    You realized you make no sense at all right and your only voting no to hurt players who prefer PVp to get useful gear from PVE.Which means less players to do the new content with.Which equals less people buying the DLC.

Let's look at your reason why you voted NO which make no sense by the way.Why are you against a Balanced game first of all?Why shouldn't players both PVP AND PVE want their classes to have stamina morphs?Why force players into playing magica? You should have options to play a magica or stamina character and have class abilities that represent that.Why should all classes be like stam Spec where their mostly a Weapon class instead of a sorc ?They had no abilities until recently that cost stamina and benefits a stamina character. How is it PVPers fault for wanting to be able to have options and play a non magic character like you could do in every TES game before?Not to mentioned if it wasn't for those changes every DPS build in PVE would be force to run magic builds to be competitive.

Also no one demanded for ZOS to change the DK execute that was a stupid design choice by Wrobel not PVP players.every class should have a class execute that's viable.

Now I can see that you don't care about PVP but their a lot of players that do and so they should have the chance at getting useful gear.Honestly would you rather keep training and Prosperous on the loot table? Everyone should have options and now your keeping players from having options because you don't like something.Everyone should have options to all gear be it PVP or PVE.

I see what you're saying, I respect your thoughts. I disagree. That's just how it is to me. I answered the poll honestly. I don't care about PvP enough to warrant yet another trait being added to the loot tables. Now, ok, I'll compromise, we lose Prosperous and Training from 160 loot and I will never say a word about Impen being added.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. i have ran maybe one dungeon since they removed it from PvE loot table.

bring it back

Yes.

thing is. there are people who liked PvP and PvE content they shouldn't have a choose one over the other. Cyrodiil and PvE zones should be connected in some way, that was when this game was the funnest and most immersive. it's very unfortunate ZOS keeps moving away from that.

the separation is bad for the long term health of the game.
    Edited by Lucky28 on July 3, 2016 11:24PM
    Invictus
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fun thing is, for most of those PvE sets there is like no legit reason to run them. There is what? A handful of sets in the whole game which are actually good in PvE (like Julianos, TBS etc) and everything else is meh compared to that.
    At the same time quite a few of those new sets are actually of interest for PvP, if they would drop in Impen.

I just don't understand ZoS. Why limit the playstyle that has far more build variety by not adding the most vital trait to the new DLC gear? That's so stupid.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what you're saying, I respect your thoughts. I disagree. That's just how it is to me. I answered the poll honestly. I don't care about PvP enough to warrant yet another trait being added to the loot tables. Now, ok, I'll compromise, we lose Prosperous and Training from 160 loot and I will never say a word about Impen being added.

It's rather short-sighted to label someone as strictly PvP or PvE. A lot of people do both. 90%+ of my time is spent doing PvE, but I want to be able to easily acquire the gear that I need for the times that I do step into Cyrodiil.

In fact, I'd say that people who mostly PvE are the people who benefit the most from having Impen in the loot table because the only other way to get it at the moment is using AP, which casual PvPers just don't have much of. I have literally hundreds of gold and silver keys--I'd much rather spend those keys that I have instead of the AP that I don't have in order to get Impen gear for when I step into Cyrodiil.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave it out. Impen has no purpose what so ever in PvE. I can't stress this enough, PvE content mobs/bosses don't and can't crit.

Impenetrable now has an additional effect that used to come from Sturdy- if Training and Prosperous get to be on the loot tables, so does Impenetrable.
    Even more so, since it is also a very desireable trait for PvP.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bring it back, and kick out charged traits for maestrom weapon ! :pensive:

Lol a lot of bad traits had been introduce and while those mess up stuff it's still a pain we are ready to deal with if those set are matching the usual purpose of drop set which is to improve your overall performance. Still a lot of the set items are still really hard to get. As a matter of fact getting a full set of scathing mage is still a REAL PAIN !

Getting them best in slot... welll a long life dream :pensive:

Impenetrebal should be back for monster helmet since you can actually buy those. If we could buy them 100% of the time, all the helmet for like 500 000 AP then ok I would be down to turn them off pve rotation, but since we have to deal with the RNG in order to buy them... I mean they should be dropping.

So my POV is Either you can buy them at all time, and they are all impen, or you cannot and work with RNG and then they can drop Impen. Also, with a really high price (higher then 200 000AP) most of the gear could become available without risking server flood.

I'm also not a huge fan of those bag you buy to get pvp gear, if at least it could be dropping specific set instead of random sets it would be Worth Something even if it means turning them into a 100 000AP set.

EDIT: Nowaday the need for a trader for helmet is way less important that it use to be since they are dropping a lot more often that they use to... The patchwork made for this trader to exist is no longer needed, a better system kinda need to be implemented.

Recommandation: Put a full time undaunted trader at the undaunted camp and create a devise for undaunted stuff so player who do pve can buy helmet off it, and put a full time trader in cyrodill where player can buy impen from them there. ESO really needs to get a vendor for those kind of thing and get off RNG system, there's a lot of stuff now Inside the game and with the new gear all being scale to 160.. I kind of think it is time to set them Inside a better trading system.

Trading Inside a dongeon ... kind of interesting but yet (the kind of thing you will realise you where too conventional and will regret and move back and adjust the game to give it no purpose... read about pvp vendor :open_mouth::smile: ) ... and can we please stop to get a different motif when we use chest then when item drops (ICP and WGT !)
    Edited by potirondb16_ESO on July 4, 2016 8:54PM
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seeing that crit is so op impen is the only trait pvp people use. so pvp players need impen in the table. BETTER YET

you what ill bet 99.9% of the playerbase would love: crafters being able to change traits
    what do people dislike the most about this game aside from outstanding balance/bug/lag issues, GEAR RNG
    if the crafters could switch traits on gear its like two birds with one stone.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)
    if they are going out prosperus and defending sturdy, training and welfitted , it is ok to add impen...or make every trait really works and usefull...
    Edited by TheHsN on July 5, 2016 10:12AM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Qizax
    Qizax
    ✭✭
    Consolidate Training, Prosperous and Impenetrable Traits into a single trait. They mix together with little downsides. Consolidates the loot table so PVE wins. PVP gets what they want, and who really cares if they make extra gold. New players wearing crafted leveling gear earn more gold, which to me, has little downside effects.

Everyone wins?
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Reported for trolling
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it fits with PvE endgame gear, BUT if it meant that Prosperous, Charged and other *** armour/weapon traits would be removed, then I'd happily welcome it with open arms.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Wrobel please get rid of prosperous and training and add impen back to the loot tables. Also if you could fix Dragon's Blood while you're at it that'd be great.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)
    Looks like they did it... and with it brought a ton of crap in as well. Impen is only good for.pvp so I don't like it. I do.understand the need peeps have for it. But light impen, that just feels wrong.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, Im not Even that mad for prosperous and Training being in the loot table.
    What im mad about Is that they Took away the Chance to Even get Impenetrable At all.

Fine, make It horrible RNG with Training and Prosperous added, but at least give us a Chance to try Our luck to get a damn impenetrable piece at all.
    Its so damn important to the PvP Playerbase.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)
    on one hand I'm leary of diluting the drop table any more than as it is now. I'd like impen added, with other certain traits completelt removed.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Leave it out.
    code65536 wrote: »

It's rather short-sighted to label someone as strictly PvP or PvE. A lot of people do both. 90%+ of my time is spent doing PvE, but I want to be able to easily acquire the gear that I need for the times that I do step into Cyrodiil.

In fact, I'd say that people who mostly PvE are the people who benefit the most from having Impen in the loot table because the only other way to get it at the moment is using AP, which casual PvPers just don't have much of. I have literally hundreds of gold and silver keys--I'd much rather spend those keys that I have instead of the AP that I don't have in order to get Impen gear for when I step into Cyrodiil.

It's not short sighted when I'm labeling myself. I loathe the cyrodil experience.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)

It's not short sighted when I'm labeling myself. I loathe the cyrodil experience.

yeah, I think I'd enjoy it way more if I didn't get kicked the exact second the defensive tick rolled in. nobody enjoys having all that time spent unvalidated bu missing that 20k+ ap tick.

I liked the sewers due to the 'suprise encouters. Sometimes you bump into 1 blue and get rekt. or I could bump into 8 or 9 reds and kill everu last one of them. it's a mystery. but since the changes to IC I've sworn off ever going there again. The small town capture thinf may be cool, but it'll be busy for a while so foe the time being I wilk remain pve.

I might not have the lag you guys do, but I've got 'rng' which is in it's own right, equally bad. I can say this becaude in the end we both feel like our time has been wasted. we both get periodic rewards in the mail, and I'm sure they are both equally useless.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Leave it out.

yeah, I think I'd enjoy it way more if I didn't get kicked the exact second the defensive tick rolled in. nobody enjoys having all that time spent unvalidated bu missing that 20k+ ap tick.

I liked the sewers due to the 'suprise encouters. Sometimes you bump into 1 blue and get rekt. or I could bump into 8 or 9 reds and kill everu last one of them. it's a mystery. but since the changes to IC I've sworn off ever going there again. The small town capture thinf may be cool, but it'll be busy for a while so foe the time being I wilk remain pve.

I might not have the lag you guys do, but I've got 'rng' which is in it's own right, equally bad. I can say this becaude in the end we both feel like our time has been wasted. we both get periodic rewards in the mail, and I'm sure they are both equally useless.

That isn't to even say we don't have lag, Maelstrom is well known for it's death producing lag spikes.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other. (Explain)

That isn't to even say we don't have lag, Maelstrom is well known for it's death producing lag spikes.

hahahaha I forgot all about vmsa. #repressedmemories.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It makes no sense to include Training, but exclude Impen on end-game gear.

Just awful, awful itemization.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Monster set pieces...

How about making us able to purchase any monster set pieces for a very high (AP) price. (1 000 000?)
    But, once per week, during the week-end, an item could go on special for the current 200 000 AP cost.
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    Vicius ophidian in pvp with impen, nice.
    Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely... Shouldn't be able to get impen ONLY through trader. That's pretty infrequent tbh.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see them bring Impen back, and remove Training/Prosperous. Impen serves a purpose for an endgame roll while training and prosperous do not.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, add Impenetrable back and remove Training and Prosperous. That would be perfect.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU