The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO plus has stopped working but it hasn't expired

BlueRecovery9
BlueRecovery9
Soul Shriven
I Have restarted my xbox and re-logged twice, it now says that I am not a ESO plus member, it should renew in 2 days.
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    same getting really annoy now cant run vmsa for the weekly
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Running into the same issue here

Xbox
    ESO Plus renewed 6/10

Doesn't even appear under active effects anymore.
    Have relogged and restarted the console seperately and issue is persisting.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey here's what worked for me since I could get no customer service from the game. Call Xbox and have them reverse your payment and then resubscribe to the membership while you're on the phone with them. That should work. I waited days to get it fixed through the game support and I got no help whatsoever so this ended up working for me. The phone number is 1 800 4 my Xbox.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having this issue, too.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Eletheia
    Eletheia
    ✭✭
    This is a major issue...it seems that this is happening to all the members. Having Xbox reverse the payment and reissue does not work either. A representative from Zenimax has told me that it is a disconnect between ESO and Xbox, but it is happening to all members. Clearly, something has broken. This is my third day now, unable to access the DLCs, etc. It would not be so bad if Zenimax would actually acknowledge the problem and tell us what they are doing to fix it, and what they intend to do for all the members who have been majorly inconvenienced. Right now, with no messages on the game loading screen or on the home page acknowledging that there is a problem, I have to believe that they are oblivious as to the severity and magnitude of the problem, and think it is isolated to just a few individuals. As I said to the rep on the phone, it is not. Everyone I know who is an ESP plus member is showing as inactive. ALL of us. Zenimax, please at least acknowledge that you are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. That would make me feel so much better, because right now I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle on my own, while clearly I am not because this issue is starting to light up the forums here.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket last night and received this email this morning:
    Greetings,
    My name is Kathy with the ESO Customer Support Team and I'll be assisting you today.

I understand you are having an issue with your ESO+ cutting out on you. To clarify, you said this was only happening on one character? Is that still the case?

Please make sure that you reboot your console as you technically should have ESO+ through July 7th. We are currently investigating an issue with some players who has had their ESO+ turn off right now and we hope to have a resolution or find out what is going on soon. However, the first step you can try on your side is to turn your console all the way off and back on again, make sure you are signed into Xbox Gold/Account and then log into ESO and see if it returns.

Try again today and see if it has turned back on. You may also want to log onto the EU server to see if it appears on there instead of the NA server as well.

If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this issue, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Replying to this email will re-open the ticket, if it closes, and we will be back with you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Kathy
    The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support

PS: Please note that while I'm marking this ticket as solved, I recognize your issue may still persist, so please don't hesitate to reply if you do need further assistance!

So it seems they are aware of the issue? Mine is working again as of four hours ago. (I have a few more until I get off work and check myself, but my husband did a quick check so I could answer the ticket).

For the record, Kathy and Bradley from Customer Service deserve a raise. These two actually review tickets and answer us like people instead of just a copy paste of an unrelated keyword FAQ. Only two people who have ever truly even tried to resolve any of my tickets.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmph. Unfortunately that is literally copy and pasted version I got monday...and mine wasn't fixed until I call Microsoft.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Hmph. Unfortunately that is literally copy and pasted version I got monday...and mine wasn't fixed until I call Microsoft.

What did Microsoft do?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • blakedingjan
    blakedingjan
    Soul Shriven
    Yep unsubscribing and re subscribing seems to be the only way to fix it. Just don't subscribe while already subscribed. After that log in then log out and restart console. Only way to fix it unless everyone wants to wait for them to fix it
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the record, this has been an ongoing issue since console release! Once I switched to console on 6/9/15 from PC, I continued by ESO+ sub (I'd been subbed faithfully since early access on PC).

On more than one occasion, I lost access to my in-game character benefits AND all DLC. It seemed to correct itself in a day or two, but never through any help from customer support. Also, I did not receive my monthly crowns for three months straight. It seemed to be fixed for me after they said they fixed the issue (last November, if I recall). However, continued intermittent loss of my ESO+ benefits caused me to just unsub in February.

Until they actually resolve the issue, I'll remain unsubbed. Too much work to micromanage my crowns balance each month to be sure I received my monthly crowns, and I was tired of losing my ESO+ benefits.

So, this is nothing new, but it may be that it's affecting more and more people.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep unsubscribing and re subscribing seems to be the only way to fix it. Just don't subscribe while already subscribed. After that log in then log out and restart console. Only way to fix it unless everyone wants to wait for them to fix it
    This is correct, do not subscribe again while currently subscribed. I did this and all it does is extend the renewal day another month. Microsoft needs to cancel and remove you current subscription before you can re-subscribe

• greasedmonkey
    greasedmonkey
    Soul Shriven
    This just happened to me as well. Mine says renews 8/1/2016 as well. Happend while I was playing the game. Im trying to call Microsoft now... Says they have a lot of calls coming in at the moment.
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dark Elf Nightblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf Nightblade
    Nord Templar
    Redgaurd DragonKnight
    Alter Sorcer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Redguard Dragonknight
    Xbox One - NA
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Try deleting save game data. Only from console tho. It will force a resync and usually fixes the problem
  • eggmaster4216
    eggmaster4216
    Soul Shriven
    Mine renewed today and not only did it renew and take my money, but suddenly made my eso plus membership in active. Sent two tickets in just got an auto email back, no help
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah totally screwed up. Usually the fixes work for me but this time it's not. Renewed today but won't get charged for another 2 weeks for somereason but it is active just not showing up in game. Can't even get hold of Xbox support to cancel it.
  • Nomad79
    Nomad79
    I had the same problem starting last night. ESO customer support actually told me to call Microsoft and have them reverse the charges and resubscribe. Definitely call though. I don't think text chat is equipped to handle the issue. They were very courteous but couldn't really do much for me.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Calling would cost me a fortune
  • FrozenNord
    I am having this problem too. I got my email that it successfully renewed, but the benefits are gone. I'm not getting the percentage bonuses, I can't add things to my crafting bag, I didn't get crowns. Also for some reason, for the last two months my payment date is severely out of sync with my renewal date. 24 days out of sync in fact. Can I fix that somehow and move my payment date back to my regular renewal date without having to unsubscribe and wait a month for it to be fresh again?
    Edited by FrozenNord on July 2, 2016 5:09AM
    North American Server - Xbox One | GT: Frozen Nord | ESO Plus
    Amara Marane | Breton | Female | Sorcerer | Destruction Staff | Light Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Lyra Aranni | Bosmer | Female | Nightblade | Bow | Medium Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Lucan Larius | Imperial | Male | Dragonknight | One Hand and Shield | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Almalyra | Dunmer | Female | Nightblade | Dual Wield | Medium Armor | Ebonheart Pact
    Argues-with-Trees | Argonian | Female | Templar | Restoration Staff | Light Armor | Ebonheart Pact
    Lugdulg Logob | Orc | Male | Dragonknight | Two Handed | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Dar'Saddha | Khajiit | Male | Nightblade | Dual Wield | Medium Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Arlia | Altmer | Female | Sorcerer | Destruction Staff | Light Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Baral Aldwyr | Redguard | Male | Dragonknight | One Hand and Shield | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Haknir the Strange | Nord | Male | Dragonknight | Two Handed | Heavy Armor | Ebonheart Pact
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    Yep I'm in the same boat no Dlc for 2 days sent in 2 tickets just got the auto reply. This is frustrating as hell contacted Microsoft but still having the same issues
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    When they fix the issues assuming it's been identified I move to propose for compensation. Nothing major. Maybe a few extra crowns, or some crafting mats. Maybe a free month of ESO plus. I'll even settle for an apology.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing is happening to me. I subscribed to ESO+ on June 2 mainly to get the crafting bag. Last night I noticed that materials weren't going into the crafting bag. Same thing this morning, which is when I noticed I am no longer getting the XP and inspiration bonus for ESO+. I just submitted a help request. This is very annoying... :'(
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    This morning I went on Xbox live chat to try to remedy this here's what happened. They cancelled my subscription & refunded me this months subs and said for me to subscribe again via my Xbox but guess what I'm unable to do just keep getting error codes, so I'm unable to do little things like my writs but most of all I miss the crafting bag I'll keep trying till I'm successful
  • MCDEVILDAWG
    Same issue today also subscription renewal is sporadic, had one on 1st the 15th next month and sometimes tax added on. Anyone else?
  • FrozenNord
    I tried everything on the support site that was suggested for this issue and none of it worked. I sent in a ticket for it. I haven't gotten a response yet. And I already directly tried to contact Xbox support and I couldn't connect. I kept getting Secure Connection Failed" errors whenever I tried. On all my web browsers, even tried restarting my computer twice. Turning off my firewalls, lowering my security settings. Everything I could think of. No joy. I am very tech-savvy and usually am the one helping my friends solve tech problems... so... yeah. Since that's what ZoS support is probably going to tell me to do anyway, I'm just all around screwed. I can't get it fixed.
    North American Server - Xbox One | GT: Frozen Nord | ESO Plus
    Amara Marane | Breton | Female | Sorcerer | Destruction Staff | Light Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Lyra Aranni | Bosmer | Female | Nightblade | Bow | Medium Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Lucan Larius | Imperial | Male | Dragonknight | One Hand and Shield | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Almalyra | Dunmer | Female | Nightblade | Dual Wield | Medium Armor | Ebonheart Pact
    Argues-with-Trees | Argonian | Female | Templar | Restoration Staff | Light Armor | Ebonheart Pact
    Lugdulg Logob | Orc | Male | Dragonknight | Two Handed | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Dar'Saddha | Khajiit | Male | Nightblade | Dual Wield | Medium Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Arlia | Altmer | Female | Sorcerer | Destruction Staff | Light Armor | Aldmeri Dominion
    Baral Aldwyr | Redguard | Male | Dragonknight | One Hand and Shield | Heavy Armor | Daggerfall Covenant
    Haknir the Strange | Nord | Male | Dragonknight | Two Handed | Heavy Armor | Ebonheart Pact