The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Clan of Fangs and Claws (Vamps/Wolfs/Crafting/PvP/ect)

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hi ladies and gents. I am Chris or Vamp as the Clan calls me. I am currently recruiting for my newly established Guild. Now this is nowhere near being a New Guild, but I don't promote it all that often created this Guild a long long time ago, and at one point had close to 200 members, but as new games came out and changes with DLC's and Patches, Guild Members just stopped playing ESO all together. We are a simple but fun Guild to be in...or at least in my mind we are. I like to offer the best ESO experience players can have whether it be PvP, doing dungeons, crafting or just getting to max level and completing every quest you can get your hands upon. We even had a Guild Trader not too long ago in the cite of Ebonheart, which made not only me but everyone that chose to see that week A LOT of gold, and on that topic we are a free gold no matter if we have a trader or not, but I always accept donations. I also host weekly contest such as fishing, creative screen shots, epic kills, and even just a lottery. I am also an Expert Crafter and can make 8-9 Trait in everything...almost all 9...can't wait.

Now I do have a few simple rules that I are kickable from my Guild. Which I have only done two or three time.
1) Respect is KEY. Show respect to everyone in the Game. Whether it be in PvP, fellow Guild Members or just the new guys just fresh out of Coldharbor.
2) Any and ALL Wolf/Vamp bites are FREE....no exception within my Guild. You are allowed to refuse to bite someone if you don't like this policy but I will not tolerate players being charged for a feature that should be easier to obtain.
3) Participation...I have lost way too many members because I don't like people using my Guild just as bank space or for my Guild resources. What me and my fellow Officers and long term Guild Members set out for the others is not just for you and if you want to stay with us...just simply show your support. I want to see more people in chat, more players willing to help each other out and taking up Officer Rank responsibilities. I understand and will NOT kick you from my Guild if you miss a Guild Meeting because you have a job, family/social obligations, school or real life emergency. I personally have a 1 year old baby boy and married to his mother who I love and have been with for over 10 years, so I know no game comes before them...THIS IS JUST A GAME, but if it is a Guild Meeting day and you are on Xbox Live and even worse on ESO and miss more than 3 weekly meetings you will be put on a whitelist. One more missed meeting after that will be removal and you will not be able to return.

-As for what we really stand for-
We are a Clan of Brothers and Sisters. We follow the dark path of Lycanthropy and Molag Bal's Blessing of Vampirism. We work in the shadows devouring our foes and draining the life right from them, but we don't fear the Sun nor the Flames from any City filled with Ash, or the Venomous sting of Poison Injection. We embrace our weakness as our greatest strength and use that to our advantage. We craft the finest Gear to ever grace Nirn and if we can't then we will kill those that bare it and pry it from their lifeless corpse...provided we get have finished draining that succulent, juicy, red blood from it first. There is no Legion too large to stop us at full strength nor there a Keep Wall too strong for us to shatter to the ground. We trek the deepest depths of Black Marsh and Climb the Highest reaches in Skyrim...we are Warriors of the Pact and know there are those that convert from Summerset to join are cause and band with use from across all of High Rock, we don't discriminate. No matter you blood or rank...nor you steel or cloth, whether it be bow or staff...you are always welcome in our Clan. So come. Join us as we are The Clan of Fangs and Claws. *good hunting*
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • AnassRhaemer
    AnassRhaemer
    Soul Shriven
    GT RoseCurve896346

I am interested in joining, or at least speaking with you more regarding membership. I have a family myself, so while I am active, my play time is fairly set. In addition, I am new, and don't have much to offer the guild at this time besides presence. I would consider myself more of a millstone to be honest because I don't know a lot about the game. I figured I should be upfront about it.

If I still fit in your guild, I would love to talk to you more.
    Edited by AnassRhaemer on June 26, 2016 2:37PM
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Yeah man feel free to send me and Xbox message my GT-VamppireGhost. We would love to have anyone willing to join to help us grow again, and I said above I am always willing to help out my Guild Members I have a character with all crafting skills maxed and all perks for them so if you need good gear I can help in that department. I have 7 maxed out characters all decked in either 150 or 160 gear and have pretty master each Build. Not saying I am any kind of God or anything because I learn new things everyday about what works and doesn't and the same goes for a few of our Guild Members. So if you have a Build you really like but want to see it better just ask, and if you don't my being criticized and willing to fix anything we may poke at we can really help you out, but same goes for us. If you have a good Build that can help one of ours let us know what we can do to get on that track. we promote not copying each others builds to the tee and that each of us use something different that makes them different from one another but it's always good to know what we can do to improve so we can be ready for any challenge whether it be PvP, Trail or Dungeon. It's currently 4:35pm EST as I type this and I am at work, but I will be back online a little bit after Midnight so if your online then hit me up and I can talk to you 1-on-1 and you can talk with some of my Guild Members and let us know what you think. And I can go in more depth on how we do ranks, promotions, Guild Meeting and Events. Hope you join man and if you do I hope you stay it's a really good time we have.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • ConnorLikesWolves
    ConnorLikesWolves
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is xXWolfyDaWolfXx. I made it when i was young and am sorry its a little long. I play when I can and am trying to get back into ESO after a break. Would love to join
  • ChaosDragon64
    ChaosDragon64
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join
    GT: DL x Tsukuyomi
    Edited by ChaosDragon64 on July 1, 2016 1:54AM
  • JudahXBL
    JudahXBL
    ✭✭
    GT: Judah

Got vamp lf vamp for another toon