The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Moment ESO Died to Me

• willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »
    Did you consider giving up before this when on every death recap screen is radiant destruction for 15k+?

@Samphaa : This is console. thaumaturge is not working on console so for now the radiants we see aren't bad. but as we get random load screens mid fight we still die plenty to radiants we dont even get to see.

@Ch4mpTW had this so much myself. its horrid, i was raging so much because my NB was struggling and getting similar BS to you. Also since the reset because i has accidentally assigned the CP to the wrong recovery tree probably didnt help my blood pressure either.

I would say I'm glad i enjoy my PvE because PvP is unplayable half the time. With NB ambushing up keeps still possible on console, really?
    in update 2.4.6 nighblades no longer ambush up keeps on PC.
    Night-blade
    Assassination
    • Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

but Its hard for me to enjoy PvE even simple dungeons can be hard when you cant see the mobs, and so the tank cant taunt, and dps cant avoid ground DOTs and AoE.

I want moderate difficulty and a sense of achievement, not Buggy and pure frustration.
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought every time I find myself dead after a load screen that the head network engineer was an AD! lmao
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely understand . Go take a whiffle Ball bat to a dumpster and come back .

Nah my daily runs/sprint fests outside is enoth. On the other hand Instead of putting the normal $150 +/month surge into the crown store in ESO

I've decided to pick up a *** ton of games, and even got a bunch of Goddess skins on Smite. I don't know this might be the month to break me out of my MMO addiction.