The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a crafting buddy

andypandy88
Hey guys I'm a relatively new ESO player, my main is only lvl 28 and I have an alt where I send everything for crafting, I hear that having someone send you things is the best way to boost IP gain? Just wondering if any of you kind fellows would like to exchange mats/items for crafting?

Many thanks :)
GT: xXandypandyXx
  • EdgarWind
    EdgarWind
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Andy,

My crafting char is level 33.

I'm leveling clothing, blacksmithing & woodworking on him.

I'd be happy to exchange crafted items for deconstruction boost, let me know if interested!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear that having someone send you things is the best way to boost IP gain?

Not any more. Now, Mob Loot gives slightly more or the same Inspiration than Player Made Gear. Note, you can get the same Inspiration if an alt decons the gear you make as another player would. If you decon the stuff on the same character as you make it, then you get very little. While you can help a friend level things, it is a pain to send 6 items at a time to someone, and your going to be sending 100's back and forth.

Best way to level crafting is to go Farm public dungeons near your level and decon mob loot. Better is if a higher level alt does this to feed a leveling crafter.

More important than leveling crafting is to research traits. Start that process now.

Edited by Nestor on June 28, 2016 3:47PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• andypandy88
    Awesome to know I have plenty of mats to use and already well underway with traits :) I play Xbox EU. My GT

xxandypandyxx
    GT: xXandypandyXx
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Awesome to know I have plenty of mats to use and already well underway with traits :) I play Xbox EU. My GT

xxandypandyxx

sent you a PM on box about my crafting guild
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!

Testing 1 2 3.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the power too
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no you guys. You don't understand. The thread is closed.

@ZOS_AntonioP might want to check again. :P
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Whoops! Well now I feel silly, we'll go ahead and close it for real now. :)

Enjoy the day!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.