The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Nirnhorned & Enchantment Buddy

Valisuwen
Valisuwen
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to learn all the Nirnhorned items for Light, Medium, Heavy, & the weapons. I am in the process of farming for the Nirncrux to offer in trade towards someone crafting me the items to research. If anyone is interested in helping me with this please msg me via PS4 (not here on the forum). I play as Daggerfall covenant on the U.S.A. server, my game tag is: Valisuwen.

I'm also looking for someone to help me finish leveling my enchantment skill (46) by trading created glyphs between us to deconstruct.

As a side note I have all other crafting skills mastered at level 50 and both Werewolf and Vampire bites available, I'm seeking a guild that likes helping its members to reach their fullest potential. If anyone has a guild like that I would like an invite.

Thanks!
Valisuwen
  • Valisuwen
    Valisuwen
    Soul Shriven
    I currently have researched for Nirnhorned:
    Heavy - Chest, Leg, Gloves, Boots, & Shield
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valisuwen wrote: »

I'm also looking for someone to help me finish leveling my enchantment skill (46) by trading created glyphs between us to deconstruct.

No need for trading. First, learn all the Runes you don't know yet. That will give you a bunch of Inspiration, probably at least 2 levels worth where you are at. Then, for what you have left, just make Rekuta based glyphs. It will take maybe 15 to 20 of those to get you over the edge after learn the Runes you don't know.

If you know the Runes, then figure 20 to 30. You can decon these on another character, or even sell them in Guild Stores if they are useful ones.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.