The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Champion 140 Martial knowledge Glove (hand)

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello all I'm looking for this item. If you have it and want to sell it (or give it away) please respond.

My game Id is @LordRaijin

PS I'm looking for a crafting guild to join.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I just deconned all my Martial Knowledge gear last night, Mule was getting full. The reason I did not sell it in the Guild Stores is the bottom dropped out of the prices for that gear. And, some of it was Bound.

So, try the Guild Stores, should be easy to find right now.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've tried searching for it in the guild stores, but I can't find it (that is C140). I did manage to find the rest. I did found a C130 glove that I wand up purchasing for a cheap price, but I'm still searching for a C140.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked my mules, since I thought I had one unbound, but sadly... the only one I have is the old one I used on my main and that's already bound, Sorry :(

But I checked my trade guild(s) and there's one on sale there at 4.5K gold [1], in case you want to grab it, if everything else fails (not sold by me, if I had one I'd sent it to you free of charge...)

xLwsSxZ.png

[1] Store is in Rawl'Ka, guild seller is Canda.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    I use to get these all the time when farming Cracked Wood Cave in Cyrodiil. As long as you are at level cp140-160 you can get these pieces by farming chest and bosses in cyrodiil. CWC was just the easiest place for me bc I was grinding there. Pleanty of chest spawning and 3 bosses always spawning.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.