The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hist Guar preview - new mount for Shadow of the Hist

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A571BXe9HqI

In this video, you can see the new mount that will be included in the collector of the DLC Shadow of the Hist (you will of course be able to purchase it seperately)
The argonian is also wearing a new haircut for argonian, my favourite one.

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like it very much to be honest :(
    But awesome addition for people who like it.

I like the Kagouti one, though.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this, and your other mount videos.
    Abeille wrote: »

I don't loathe it but it's not really hitting the mark for me either.

The blue glow on the senche one was cool and chic. This looks like it's been sneezed on by something radioactive.

And why yellow? I can't remember seeing anything Hist related of that colour.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

The blue glow on the senche one was cool and chic. This looks like it's been sneezed on by something radioactive.

Isnt hist sap in ESO like yellowy or something?
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    CglD46Y.gif

I think this is the stupidest looking mount we've got.
    I hope this "just spray some glowy stuff on it" doesn't become a new gimmick.
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing .
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »

Isnt hist sap in ESO like yellowy or something?

It's actually splashed with amberplasm which is featured in one of the new dungeons.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not sure if it's my favourite mount either.
    I liked the Dro M'Athra senche, mostly because of the amazing animation, but didn't wanted to use 5000 crown on it. I prefer to buy a lot of cool costumes, than just one cool mount.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's weird, it's like it got splashed with fluorescent paint.
    PC/EU DC
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same mesh with just a re-skin and a glow map - can be done in 5 minutes even if you're not that experienced with texture editing.
    Lazy.
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this should not be its not lore
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

^This. It's not bad, but I don't plan to buy it. The dro-M'Athra had the advantages of:

1.) There are dro-M'Athra in game, and have been since release, so when it showed up it had the benefit of recognition: 'Oh cool, it's one of those things!' (I have this problem with all of Black Marsh actually; It's hard to get excited about something I know nothing about.)
    2.) I like the senche slightly better than the guar.
    3.) The color scheme was nicer (black goes with almost everything, so I just need my armor to match the blue--yes this matters when I'm spending extra money on a purely cosmetic item!)

This really feels like, 'We have a glowy cat mount, now we need a glowy guar mount!' Which is nice if you want a glowy guar, but I don't particularly.

I am glad they're making some effort to integrate it (and some of the other newer mounts) into the game world. 'See, it's glowy because of the stuff in this dungeon' is a MUCH better explanation than the non-existent integration we got for the Nightmare Courser and the Frost Mare.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.