Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DATAMINING] Witches' Festival 2016 Icons

Legoless
Legoless
✭✭✭✭
  • Zepiroth
    Zepiroth
    ✭✭✭
    MUST be trolling... Dear Akatosh let this be a trick.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks legit and I'm inclined to think an admin at UESP isn't just trolling, plus the thread was moved to pts and not locked for miss-info.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam builds shouldn't be able to participate in the witches festival because they don't use magicka. :trollface:
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is legit! I love halloween, I mean the Witches Festival!!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halloween is the only real world holiday that they have previously done anything for in game because it matches up around the same time as a Tamerial holiday.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really happy to see them adding lore-appropriated festivals to the game. And they even remembered our Wood Elves with the Green Pact friendly food options! (I'm pretty sure they are one "good" and one "gross" options, but it fits :P)
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    wish they did more of these holiday themed updates. Kinda like ffxiv. They had soo many events that intertwined with real life events. IMO adds flavor to the game.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Armitas wrote: »
    Stam builds shouldn't be able to participate in the witches festival because they don't use magicka. :trollface:

Racist! :trollface:
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two new motifs datamined from Update 11 which line up perfectly with a Halloween theme as well!

#42. Hallowjack
    Crown-Motif-Hallowjack.png

#43. Grim Harlequin
    gp_crwn_costumes_grimharlequin_1x1.jpg

Grim Harlequin may not have to do with the Halloween event, but Hallowjack absolutely does. Whatever lol.

I'm excited for this Witches' Festival thing to finally happen! :)
    Edited by Vaoh on July 1, 2016 2:00AM