The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login until e-mail is changed -- customer service/ticket system refused to help me

Varomere
Varomere
Soul Shriven
I closed my private domain over the last 6 months or so, and switched over to gmail. I bought and played this game at launch for a while. I overlooked a few things that I wasn't currently using, this being one of them. I logged into the website, but there is no way to change my e-mail.

I'd like to play ESO again as soon as possible, but I need to change my account over to my new e-mail in order to be able to do that. (requires an authorization code sent to e-mail before I can log in)

I have the original game codes, payment information etc.

I sent in a ticket and this is the absolutely atrocious help I received:
"Greetings, We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards. Below is all the troubleshooting we have available at this time."

I replied to this with my displeasure and how I still had a major problem, only to get a "Customer Support Survey" ...

Are you really going to refuse to help paying customers? And I'm not the only one at all.

• Varomere
    Varomere
    Soul Shriven
    I'm unable to submit a ticket from the e-mail the account is under because it asks for an authorization code (and that e-mail doesn't exist anymore). I'm going to hope my ticket was ignored because I sent it in from an e-mail that is not associated to an account, but it's still discouraging... if anyone at ZOS could contact me and help, it would be greatly appreciated as my friend is interested in starting the game.
  • Varomere
    Varomere
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AlanG

Don't mean to spam or bug you guys, but I saw other people do it and get replies ... :smile:
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @Varomere, sorry we couldn't follow up with you earlier. You can submit a ticket by clicking the "Can't log in" link and then clicking "suspended/compromised" box. You'll then be able to submit your request. Be sure to include the current email address on your account and the new email address you'd like to use.

Edit: I am sorry, I missed that you'd already submitted a ticket. Please send me that ticket number. :)
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 30, 2016 8:15PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Varomere
    Varomere
    Soul Shriven
    # 160626-003049 is the question/ticket #