Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 Piece Torag's Pact Bonus: Broken or do I just not understand how it works?

Kildayen
Kildayen
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi folks and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ! I put together a 5 piece set of Torug's Pact so I could experiment with the bonus. It's supposed to reduce weapon enchantment's internal cooldown by 1 second and increase enchantment potency by 30%. The important part to me is the 30% increase.

- Checked enhancements on all Maelstrom weapons and none are affected by it in the tool tip. All enhancement tool tips stay the same.
- Master' lightning staff goes from 504 additional Destructive Touch damage and cost reduced by 12% and adds 1008 magicka to 655 damage and 15% cost reduction but no magicka increase.
- Prismatic weapon enchantment is working. Went from 6335 magic damage to undead and daedra to 8234 magic damage.
- Weapon damage enchantment goes from 348 to 452
- Absorb magicka enhancement goes from 2375 magic damage and 354 magicka restoration to 3087 magic damage and 460 magicka restoration
- Befouled weapon enhancement goes from 2534 disease damage to 3294.

Is this how the 5 piece Torug's Pact bonus is supposed to work (not work)? Does it not work on any Maelstrom Arena weapons and only partially on the Master's weapons? If this is so, why is there not a warning on the Torug's Pact tool tip? That is a lot of wasted material right there because of bad information.

Thanks for your time.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those enchants are Unique effects that don't really count as normal enchants, but take up the same slot. It's only meant to work with normal enchants.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those enchants are Unique effects that don't really count as normal enchants, but take up the same slot. It's only meant to work with normal enchants.

Thank you. They definitely need to add this info to the tooltip.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's just common sense as those weapon enchants are over-bloated that there's no way they be "balanced" compared to the normal enchants for them to be affected by Infused, Charged, or Torug's Pact.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's a bug or not, but it appears the only thing that affects the Maelstrom effect values is the infused trait.
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's just common sense as those weapon enchants are over-bloated that there's no way they be "balanced" compared to the normal enchants for them to be affected by Infused, Charged, or Torug's Pact.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you there. Common sense would be ensuring the tooltip says that it will only work on certain enhancements. Why does it partially work on the Master's weapons? There is a lot of "non common sense" experiences in this game that you will only find out if you test it yourself.