Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Orsinium a trap?

DarkArcherMerlyn
DarkArcherMerlyn
Soul Shriven
So I was questing in Wrothgar with a friend and we gathered all the museum trophies and did all the skyshards and a lot of stuff. Anyways we've been through Orsinium 100 times and we always get load screens and kicked offline and it's a pain but I don't think they plan on fixing it.... But now I have gone to discover the wayshrine in the city and just down the hill from the Mages guild I have gotten stuck... I got kicked and logged back on 3 times and can't do anything... It loads in and immediately dashboards. I tried to log back in a couple times and it crashes trying to load into that character! Is there a fix for this? Or is there an administrator who patrols the forum and may be able to help!? I am unable to play the game entirely with my character stuck :(
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late to stop reading it!
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    Your best option will be to submit a ticket :/
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember someone else mentioning this issue. Orcinium is just broken, glad I never paid for it.
    Master Debater
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    There have been numerous threads regarding this issue. ZoS has no time line on the fix I believe other than they say they are working on it so hopefully soon it will be fixed. I have had this problem since DB dropped. Just go to a wayshire that is out of town and you should be fine.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the first time I went to Orsinium. Crashed 3 times trying to talk to the first quest giver. After that only went in there for vMA :/
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    There have been numerous threads regarding this issue. ZoS has no time line on the fix I believe other than they say they are working on it so hopefully soon it will be fixed. I have had this problem since DB dropped. Just go to a wayshire that is out of town and you should be fine.

Wayshrine, sorry but it drives me crazy.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    I remember someone else mentioning this issue. Orcinium is just broken, glad I never paid for it.

yes I read that too, stuck on crafting station, got kicked, can not log in. that bug pretty much sucks!!!

spam them with support tickets every day!!!