Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assassin League Style?

SocialAssassin
SocialAssassin
✭✭✭
Since I can't seem to find an answer on this forum and I have looked? I would assume , you would find these "styles" in Books? So where would I start to even look. Thanks:)
“I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC I've been getting the style motifs from the Kvatch arena.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭

In the arena? For wining the matches , or just in general. Thanks:)
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭

Looted from the final boss in the arena, So you may need to do some serious damage to loot the motif.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭

Looted from the final boss in the arena, So you may need to do some serious damage to loot the motif.

OK, thanks:)
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad, these were not "typical" motifs:P I could find them in draws, chests, cabinets etc... but it kinda makes perfect sense. That these would be "unique" motifs and you would have to , perform a "special' task. In order to get them?
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All bosses in gold coast drop them I thought and I've even had one drop from a trash mob.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the treasure chests too. I got legs and a belt from it.

I bought the treasure maps off a trading guild as well, I will try them again.

But I have gotten them off the Troll boss in the daily, Arena and the Minotaur
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if these can be looted from perfect performance of Sacraments? I've completed several Sacraments (including all optional objectives, i.e. a "perfect" run) but don't think I've gotten a motif from it yet. Does this mean they are exclusive only to bosses and chests?

I ask because perfect completion of TG heists awards motifs. It very well could be that it's simply different for Assassin's League.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these can be looted from perfect performance of Sacraments? I've completed several Sacraments (including all optional objectives, i.e. a "perfect" run) but don't think I've gotten a motif from it yet. Does this mean they are exclusive only to bosses and chests?

I ask because perfect completion of TG heists awards motifs. It very well could be that it's simply different for Assassin's League.

I've done many perfect sacraments and never gotten a motif from them.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 from kvatch arena 3 from limenocirus (whatever its called) 5 from one delve boss 5 from the other. Fairly easy drop chance could farm most of it in a few days then trafe your doubles to people who need them and have the pages you need
    Edited by Destyran on July 3, 2016 5:27PM