The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

unhelpful customer support team

spawn_to_kill
spawn_to_kill
✭✭✭
who can we go to when the customer care team is failing or refusing to help with something i know is possible?
August Palatine
vr16, dk
vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
500+1 champion points eups4
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    there customer support is a joke lying to me and reusing to help ii feel completely let down an dis-valued and disrespected as a customer makes me feel stupid for spending as much as i have on this game
    Edited by spawn_to_kill on June 29, 2016 12:48AM
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • Brynnza
    Brynnza
    ✭✭
    I just logged in and found out the ticket id been waiting for a reply (a week) from had been closed, no reply, nothing, just the copy/pasted reply I originally got that had no relevance to my request whatsoever.
    Reopened it. This is pretty sad, these guys used to be really helpful.
    Brynnza - Lighter, Darker, Colours.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the tickets are closed and you don't like the outcome make a new one and reference the older one.

You can also try messaging Jessica/Gina with the ticket number and see if they're able to escalate it in any way, sadly we don't have much insight into how their support team works so I don't know if it's possible to escalate something just by asking for it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    my ticket was put through to escalations but they just not interested in helping me
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    zenimax happy o take my money for over a year but not happy or willing to help
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I ask what the issue in debate with them was?
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    account relink on ps4 im literally never going to be able to play my eso account again if this isnt resolved, it is possible, 3 people i know have managed it a guy on this forum has also managed it they are just not willing to do it or me knowing full well its quit for start again im just done with gaming i think playstation not willing to help zenimax not willing too either even though i have put alot of time and money into them both feel like a mug now
    Edited by spawn_to_kill on June 29, 2016 11:09AM
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be worth sending Jessica and Gina a PM on the forums with your ticket numbers if it's not getting resolved.

This isn't an issue such as missing items, account suspension etc which can be a "no we can't help" so I would make sure you keep calm, open a ticket again if need be and and let the community team on here know if possible.

You can make a thread in the support section and link you ticket number/s and someone from ZOS should pick up on it.

Wish you luck going forwards.
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for support and advice ive let lots of admins know and messaged jessica just have to wait and hope for the best
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    think there just going to ignore me
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AlanG why arent zos willing to help me with this issue160627-001716 when you help others with exact same problem
    Edited by spawn_to_kill on June 29, 2016 5:00PM
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hi @spawn_to_kill, I see an Escalation agent responded to you several times yesterday and the issue has been closed. As stated in the last response, if you are having issues with your PSN account, you'll need to resolve those with Sony before we can assist further.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.