Tested Town Capture System; you can get All Slot Purple pieces of PvP Gear now.

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds way too good to be true. :open_mouth:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    This sounds way too good to be true. :open_mouth:
    If people are right and none of the armor pieces are dropping in impen it is to good.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ravager has only ever come in impenetrable, doubt they would change that.
    PC EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The variety of pieces and jewelry sounds really promising. A fellow DC member on PTS just received a purple Morag Tong ring from one of the Bruma merchant bags.

Now, if they could just dump prosperous and add impen ...

EDIT: Confirmed that impen IS dropping (see below).
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 29, 2016 10:12PM
  • Jaiden
    Jaiden
    ✭✭✭
    Basically what you all are saying is save you AP. No more FC's and siege till next update!!! It'll all be bridge farms!!
    Jaiden V16 nightblade

That's all I got, 1 toon.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    Ravager rings/amulets from epic bag in towns have a hitpoint bonus and not stamina. I hope they will change that.

Well it's a heavy armor set, so they jewelry is fixed on the healthy trait.
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean potentates has all pieces?
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

^Also interested in this
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pontentates comes in all weapons/shield and all jewelry pieces

Also you can get Impen on the gear; I got it on a few pieces.

• MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an absolute game-changer. I am surprised they did not highlight it more in the patch notes.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Akimbro wrote: »
    Ravager rings/amulets from epic bag in towns have a hitpoint bonus and not stamina. I hope they will change that.

Yes but on live and when it was only v14 it had at least the necklace with robust on it
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best part is each town specializes...So you don't just have each faction taking their town and having access to everything...you actually have to go and Take the town that has the gear you want.

I'll actually probably end up fighting around these towns come Live.

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

Are you certain? I spent 10 million AP on Elf bane boxes and not a single impen piece was given.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do all sets drop in divines now (e.g. Morag Tong and Shadow Walker divines)?
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Are you certain? I spent 10 million AP on Elf bane boxes and not a single impen piece was given.

Yes; got an afflicted impen set piece
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »

Yes they can
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGrz5585 wrote: »
    Akimbro wrote: »

Yes but on live and when it was only v14 it had at least the necklace with robust on it

This, on live I have a blue ravager necklace with robust. I'm guessing it would be impossible to find a purple one
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats great. finally opening the route for a multitude of top builds instead of most people running almost the exact same thing
  • Jammy_Dodger
    Jammy_Dodger
    ✭✭
    So as AD not looking likely to ever get the medium sets because of how deep in enemy territory bruma is. Think these will need to be rotated at the end of campaign or something like that.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait for this to go live on console!

thnx OP for letting us know more details!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »

Yes they can

Do these vendors have more item slots for specific sets? Technically Shadowwalker is only available in Jewelry + Boots and Legs. Does this mean the rest of the pieces are available too?

I've already asked you if weapons were included and you said yes. Now im just wondering about all the other gear slots.

Could you post some pictures of the Vendors and the items available?

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 4, 2016 2:25PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So as AD not looking likely to ever get the medium sets because of how deep in enemy territory bruma is. Think these will need to be rotated at the end of campaign or something like that.

It's not difficult to take these towns.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that Impenetrable is on the trait table for these items, got a few when testing.

I can also confirm that anything sold from these vendors comes in all armour slots, all weapon types and all jewellery slots most of them come in all armour/weapon/jewellery slots. Lots of build possibilities!

Light Armour Vendor (Cropsford):

f3cdc92f96.jpg
    74c3882ae3.jpg

Medium Armour Vendor (Bruma):

0cda704305.jpg
    2c9c6b33dc.jpg

Heavy Armour Vendor (Vlastarus):

6fd2c66226.jpg
    75e8c72fe4.jpg
    Edited by Paulington on July 5, 2016 12:02AM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Paulington

Thank you so much for these screen shots! These images were exactly what i was looking for.

I can also confirm that anything sold from these vendors comes in all armour slots, all weapon types and all jewellery slots. Lots of build possibilities!
    There are a bunch of 3 piece weapon sets in there ( Eagle Eye, Vengeance Leech, Deadly Strike, Grace of the Ancients, Wrath of the Imperium, Blessing of the Potentates). Do these sets now come in Armour pieces? None of these sets had Armour pieces before. Also i know that many of these 3 piece sets only come in specific weapons, such as Deadly Strike only having a 2 hander. Can you confirm if these 3 piece sets now have new weapons/Armour/jewelry slots?

Overall this information looks very promising. There are a couple of sets i used to use that now have new weapons/Armour slots and have sparked my interest. My theory craft senses are tingling.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 4, 2016 7:38PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • cf398ub17_ESO
    cf398ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Paulington

Thank you so much for these screen shots! These images were exactly what i was looking for.

I can also confirm that anything sold from these vendors comes in all armour slots, all weapon types and all jewellery slots. Lots of build possibilities!
    There are a bunch of 3 piece weapon sets in there ( Eagle Eye, Vengeance Leech, Deadly Strike, Grace of the Ancients, Wrath of the Imperium, Blessing of the Potentates). Do these sets now come in Armour pieces? None of these sets had Armour pieces before. Also i know that many of these 3 piece sets only come in specific weapons, such as Deadly Strike only having a 2 hander. Can you confirm if these 3 piece sets now have new weapons/Armour/jewelry slots?

Overall this information looks very promising. There are a couple of sets i used to use that now have new weapons/Armour slots and have sparked my interest. My theory craft senses are tingling.

i check on the deadly strike set. it come's with only 2 handers and neck and rings all traits
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Paulington

i check on the deadly strike set. it come's with only 2 handers and neck and rings all traits

I retract my statement, @cf398ub17_ESO is correct here, sets like Deadly Strike come in all 2H + Shield and Jewellery. However I am not sure if that is intended. I know @ZOS_Finn said all updated item sets come in all armour/jewellery/etc however I am unsure if that only pertains to the PvE side of things. Could either him or @ZOS_BrianWheeler chime in here and tell us whether or not this is intended?
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Mother of god, twin sister jewelry? O M F G

This is what I was curious about, interesting build ideas inc >:)

rip decibel
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BoP or BoE?
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem I have with Twin Sister now is the bloody 5meter range limit...That change really limited that set
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only problem I have with Twin Sister now is the bloody 5meter range limit...That change really limited that set

That's my only hesitation with it now, but I'm hoping that with gap closers it will be less of an issue than I think.

rip decibel