The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crash to character select now with rollbacks

carpenocte77ub17_ESO
carpenocte77ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
As the title states, instead of all the crashing to dashboard that's been happening, now as of this morning I'm crashing to char select and when I get back into game I've lost the last 10-20 minutes of playtime. It's happened 4 times.
I was quietly tolerating the constant crashes, lag, loading times, etc but this loss of productive game time is ridiculous. This absolutely makes the game not worth playing.
Has anyone else experienced mini rollbacks after a crash?
  • BeepEqualsOne
    I just started getting this morning! Twice in 5 minutes. In addition to losing my eso + membership now... I am a patient man and I love this game but I have about had it with dealing with bug after bug after bug!
    Guild Master of
    Nirn Crafting Consortium
    Cooperative Multi Faction Crafting Guild

Xbox one, NA Server.
    Always accepting new Members!

Beep Equals One on Xbox
  • NetflixNChiill
    Same and a few of my friends msg me with the same issue
  • drofnasii
    drofnasii
    Same thing here, just finishing a few quests in Rivenspire area, and I'm crashed and 6 times now. I even tried to force a save by logging out, but all that did was crash on logout, and I've started back at that first quest turn in.

So then I just ported out to somewhere that has mostly been stable, Hew's Bane, and after I was just about done deconstructing all my items I had piled up, it crashed on me. BUT when I loaded the game back up, I was still in Hews Bane at the crafting station I crashed on, so at least it saved what I had just done this time. So at least it's saving my game now, but I haven't tried venturing back to the quests I've tried turning in (yet).
  • carpenocte77ub17_ESO
    carpenocte77ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The first two or three times it happened I was depositing items in the bank in wayrest, not too big a deal but I decided to power cycle the xbox. Get back into game and it seemed better. Went on questing and it happened again. Put me back to when I started the area I was questing in, about 20 minutes lost.
    I logged then and will probably stay off for the day.
  • jaymati
    jaymati
    As the title states, instead of all the crashing to dashboard that's been happening, now as of this morning I'm crashing to char select and when I get back into game I've lost the last 10-20 minutes of playtime. It's happened 4 times.
    I was quietly tolerating the constant crashes, lag, loading times, etc but this loss of productive game time is ridiculous. This absolutely makes the game not worth playing.
    Has anyone else experienced mini rollbacks after a crash?
    happened to me a few times on the last hour and I agree with you I was patiently waiting for the fix for All the issues we are experiencing on Xbox one but now this too? I am on the verge of quiting and it's sad because I really like this game but as some other player have said it's almost unplayable at some points .
    Edited by jaymati on June 28, 2016 7:38PM
  • Church367a
    Church367a
    Soul Shriven
    Happened to me six times in trying to complete the Legacy of Baelborne Rock quest on xbox1 NA server, and yep, lost whatever little progress I made each time after being loaded back up to the character select screen. Tried reseting the xbox in between the disconnects and didn't help. My opinion is pretty much that of the majority, great game, but it is borderline being broken to the point it is unplayable for me. No issues with any other games and this game itself ran fairly smoothly prior to the dark brotherhood update. Pretty damn sad that they can't get their proverbial poo together and actually fix what they already have.