Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What about letting us copy appearance from one character to another?

nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
What I mean is, if you have some character that looks just right and you want another of your characters to have the same appearance then there is no way to copy that appearance. Or if you did some mistake there is no way to go back to an old appearance.

So what about a button that saves a certain appearance build that you can reload to he same character or another character of the same gender and race?
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I mean is, if you have some character that looks just right and you want another of your characters to have the same appearance then there is no way to copy that appearance. Or if you did some mistake there is no way to go back to an old appearance.

So what about a button that saves a certain appearance build that you can reload to he same character or another character of the same gender and race?

I -think- if you lock all the features (little padlock button) when making a character; that when you go back to make the next character they'll still be locked.

I could be wrong, but I think the locks stay locked between character creations.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?