The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What about a gathering profession? *ZOS please consider it :)*

KimberlyannKitsuragi
I like the idea of gathering as a profession. I gather the whole time when I'm out in Tamriel between quests before I head back to town. I think gathering should increase the existing professions somewhat too :)
Edited by KimberlyannKitsuragi on June 25, 2016 1:25AM
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Am also a Gather! I created a guild were are goal is to keep our Guild Bank full of Mat's and with a few core member having ESO Plus this has been working out pretty good. we only have 11 members and well the goal is always 50 member we have slowing been working for it. would you like to join.
    we always have a group on nightly of 4-5 members just enjoying the game and listening to each other rage over mashing the wrong button!

PM me if you would like my GT XB1
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im always farming and with my craftbag I know grab everything and what I don't use I give to guildies.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meri20098 wrote: »
    I like the idea of gathering as a profession. I gather the whole time when I'm out in Tamriel between quests before I head back to town. I think gathering should increase the existing professions somewhat too :)

I feel it is already an informal profession, and one that I actively pursue.

It is not recognized by ZOS, though, so it is at risk of being adversely impacted when One Tamriel comes out.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think one of the changes coming - maybe with One Tamriel - is that nodes will always drop stuff at your level or at your crafting level. If I understand correctly, this means that a CP160 character maxed out in crafting can only harvest top end raw materials regardless of where they go.

If correct, this means we cannot go to a lower area and harvest raw material for new characters or friends, which will hurt us hoarders harvesters.
    Edited by disintegr8 on June 28, 2016 4:58AM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I think one of the changes coming - maybe with One Tamriel - is that nodes will always drop stuff at your level or at your crafting level. If I understand correctly, this means that a CP160 character maxed out in crafting can only harvest top end raw materials regardless of where they go.

If correct, this means we cannot go to a lower area and harvest raw material for new characters or friends, which will hurt us hoarders harvesters.

This is my big fear about One Tamriel. I expect that they will do it this way because it is how they do DLC and it will just be easier. One of the things that I do like about RPG games is when there are a variety of crafting resource nodes around, particularly when placement makes sense.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • XistenZ_one
    I find it hard to justify that picking up a stick (or bashing on it with an axe 2 times) would grant you experience in woodworking.

+1