Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Maelstrom arena on second charecter

Lieutenant87
Tried to run the arena on my first charecter that is a stam nightblade but to no avail. So I created another charecter. So far I have ran it dozens of times but I can't seem to do the vet version.

My question is, are you only able to do the vet maelstrom arena on your first charecter or am I missing something?
Be strong, be patient, and most importantly, don't trust that fart.

Best Answer

• scrobey
    scrobey
    ✭✭✭
    Go set dungeon difficulty to veteran before you travel to maelstrom arena.
    Edited by scrobey on June 28, 2016 5:20AM
    Answer ✓
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    You need to be level 50 to select Vet version (and running it)
  • Lieutenant87

yea i probably should have said that both are Vet
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭

Then you should be able to run VMA on them, there are no character restrictions or anything. What exactly is stopping you running it on your 2nd char?
  • Lieutenant87

Then you should be able to run VMA on them, there are no character restrictions or anything. What exactly is stopping you running it on your 2nd char?

well on my first char everything is fine. I see the score on the screen and everything. But for some reason on the second when I go to pick up the mission I only get the normal mode, no score at all or even the Vet mode even tho he is a Vet. So not sure if its some kind of glitch or what.
  • ScarEra
    ScarEra
    If you leave the arena longer than 5 minutes, it'll be reset to normal automatically.