The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Letter to @ZOS_finn and the Dungeon Team

Oompuh
Oompuh
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear @ZOS_Finn and the members of the Dungeon Team,

First, I'd like to thank you guys for the many hours my friends and I have spent in your 4-man group dungeons. As soon as I was able to get into Banished Cells on June 2016, shortly after Xbox Release, this became one of my favorite games to play. My friends and I completed all the 4-man content Vet and Normal. They were fun times. Then IC came out, 2 new dungeons, difficult dungeons. It took us a lot of time, but we beat both of them shortly after the first nerf on console. I respected the difficulty, but others didnt. 3-4 nerfs later we have the WGT and ICP of today. So easy that there is no need for a tank, or a healer, or mechanics.. just go in there burn and leave. I got over it, it was old content and people just want the helmets and the drops now, fine.

Fast forward to yesterday's ESO Live: You were asked a question about the difficulty of these two new dungeons and you said you were "aiming them to be around the difficulty of the CURRENT ICP AND WGT and "that they might be a bit more difficult than ICP on the PTS but they will be nerfed before Live. Why? Why do we have to have new content nerfed before it even comes out? Can we have some difficult 4-man content in the game or do people have to result to trials to get some resistance from the mobs?

I wonder if you guys have seen this video internally, it is by a YouTuber called malahkaisle (If you read this, let me know your forum name as well). This was before your nerfs to WGT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eACSnaI1gFY

And you want your new content easier than this? Let's get some difficulty back in this game, please.

Oompuh
Edited by Oompuh on June 25, 2016 10:18PM
Xbox NA - Oompa
Khajiit DK Tank
Founder of Major Aegis
Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is one simple reason: The "play the way you want" crowd with their hybrid dual bow triple pet sorcerer vampire roleplay half-somewhat-a-little-bit-dps builds cannot complete it.

And instead of giving in to the truth that "play the way you want" is NOT viable, they'd rather just nerf everything until there is a roleplay dialogue option to kill the boss. I call it the "nobody cares the way you play" mentality.
    Edited by Woeler on June 27, 2016 2:46PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    There is one simple reason: The "play the way you want" crowd with their hybrid dual bow triple pet sorcerer vampire roleplay half-somewhat-a-little-bit-dps builds cannot complete it.

And instead of giving in to the truth that "play the way you want" is NOT viable, they'd rather just nerf everything until there is a roleplay dialogue option to kill the boss. I call it the "nobody cares the way you play" mentality.

WTB Roleplaying dialogue option to win .
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »

Sad because it's true, top marks any way OP for trying..