Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[LK] Last of our Kind [PS4] [NA] [EBONHEART PACT ONLY] Recruiting

Lkshadow620
Last of our Kind is a chill PvE guild looking for active people of all various skill sets. We are a guild set to help people become better at the game. We are a girl friendly guild. We are very sarcastic and fun so please have a thick skin. If your new and looking for a helpful guild we are for you. If your looking for a competitive aspect to your gaming we are right for you also. We do daily dungeons, Imperial sewer runs, and we also have various guild events in the present and future. We currently have 7 active members with 23 members total but we want to continue to grow. You're expected to learn and grow to become a skilled player to do various tasks and be active within the guild. We have a military ranking system to keep the guild structured and must be earned. You're obligated to get together with other members within the guild. We are with Ebonheart Pact only.

Check out our New Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Last-of-our-Kind-952075784869476/

If your interested please reply to this post or add us via psn: LK-ShAdOw-620 or GriM-728

Requirements:
Must be 18+
Must have a mic
Must have main account in EP
Must speak English
Must follow the rules
Must have thick skin
Must have a good head on your shoulders

Leaders Schedule:

Gen ShAdOw
Monday
7 pm pst. - 10 pm pst.
Tuesday
4pm pst. - 6 pm pst.
Wednesday
7 pm pst. -10 pm pst.
Thursday
Off
Friday
7 pm pst. - 10 pm pst.
Weekends
Random

Gen GriM
Monday- Friday
10 pm est. - 12 am est.
Weekends
Random
Edited by Lkshadow620 on August 25, 2016 10:40PM
LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for PvP and PvE players.
  • Lkshadow620
    Must be active also.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately we had to drop alot of people due to inactivity and we had a few leave because we had started to only pvp for an extended time.
  • Lkshadow620
    All are welcomed. If you're playing alone you don't have to, come join us.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are in need of healers, tanks and dps. Trying to rebuild a once good and helpful team.
  • Lkshadow620
    We are still looking for new people to run dungeons and tear stuff up in pvp.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Bumptabulous
  • reb101
    reb101
    ✭✭
    I am interested in guild been looking for a friendly active guild. Psn: reb101
    reb101
    PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    reb101 wrote: »
    I am interested in guild been looking for a friendly active guild. Psn: reb101

Shoot me a friend request on psn, there's alot of reb101s on psn.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    psn- turdis250

had the game just over a week. just over lvl 20 templar. paladin style build. getting back into MMOS i havent played in years but used to pvp and craft in the old games. already have an alt character im training in crafting as well, but lookin to level and pvp/pve with my main
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Can I get an add Ragingmac10
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an add Ragingmac10

I'll get one out to you tonight.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many active members are usually on around 9-12pm CST during the week? I play around that time most evenings, 109CP DK and climbing, primarily solo and have a couple of friends who got the game recently. Would like to small group pvp and run end game content once I get there.
  • RoundingRoss
    RoundingRoss
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - RoundingRoss

Tank/Healer - Nord Templar, one hand one shield
    Lvl 50*76
  • Lkshadow620
    Still looking for new people.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Bump still looking for pve based players
  • drewherring2698ub17_ESO
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. I don't yet have any EP chars, but if I were to create one, would there be other low level people for me to play with?
  • Lkshadow620
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. I don't yet have any EP chars, but if I were to create one, would there be other low level people for me to play with?

Yes there are others including my self with lower level tunes. We also help lower level's boost quick, do dungeons, etc.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Please send invite Psn dirtydirt81
  • Lkshadow620
    Dirtydirt wrote: »

Ill get a invite out to you tonight.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Tha k you
  • Lkshadow620
    Dirtydirt wrote: »

Ill get a invite out to you tonight.

Wait werent you already in our guild and you left.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    I just transferred from Xbox so I don't believe so
  • alleycat22469
    Can I get an invite,I'm 47 yrs old,I'm a disabled Army veteran. I do have a mic. I played before but have been away from the game for awhile. Have characters in each pact. I mainly play PvE
  • Lkshadow620
    Can I get an invite,I'm 47 yrs old,I'm a disabled Army veteran. I do have a mic. I played before but have been away from the game for awhile. Have characters in each pact. I mainly play PvE

Whats your psn?
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • alleycat22469

Whats your psn?

Alleycat22469
  • tea_bone
    tea_bone
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. PSN is Tea__Bone, with two underscores.
  • Insgod
    Insgod
    Soul Shriven
    Please send invite

PSN insurancegod

Thanks
  • Lkshadow620
    tea_bone wrote: »
    I'd like to join. PSN is Tea__Bone, with two underscores.

What tune are you running and are you EP?
    LK-ShAdOw-620