The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar on @talosseptim (Character Name: Mr T the Stam Sorc)- No Undaunted NPCs

MrTtheDK
MrTtheDK
✭✭✭
-This problem has been occurring since 1.6 when I first leveled this toon. The problem is associated with him not being able to accept undaunted quests. The NPCs dont even show up and I dont have an option to read the book and I dont have the invite anymore as its been so long. Ive submitted at least four tickets with this being the latest. This is the first time Ive actually gotten a response which is a good start but it does nothing to address the problem. I understand when your dealing with a high ticket volume that a copy and paste helps (Manage a large support desk) but when it doesnt apply to the problem statement that is Poor Customer service. Please please please assist on this problem.

Account name: @talosseptim
Character Name: Mr T the Stam Sorc

Note that my stam sorc has the same name as well with a special A. Problem is only with the stamlar.

I attempted to respond back but was not within the time frame so if a ticket can be generated for this if needed. Let me know as I am not sure if CS can input tickets for clients.

This is the sample from the last ticket:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue with your character, I know it’s frustrating when you’re having trouble with something you’ve put so much time into creating.
If you are returning to the game after a hiatus or are a new player, I recommend checking out our new Player's Guide for a reminder on gameplay mechanics and systems. In addition, to help resolve most specific issues, I am sending you the most common resolutions and answers for character issues. Please take a minute to review this list:
Any issues with being stuck in the world can usually be fixed by using the Unstuck tool which will send your character back to the closest safe point (typically the closest Wayshrine).
If you’re having trouble with your Friends List, it could be due to privacy settings on your console. For more information about that and how to change it, I recommend reviewing our help article on it here.
Please be aware that we do not offer character renames unless you have a special character in your name that is preventing other players from being able to interact with you.
At this time it is not possible to change a characters appearance, race, alliance, etc. once they have been created. The Developers are looking into implementing this feature in a future update, however, so keep checking our website for the latest news!
If you are still experiencing an issue with your character of the above does not apply to you, please respond back to this email so we can investigate your issue further.

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Customer By (John Anderson) (06/07/2016 07:34 PM)
Please please please...Fix this bug. I have submitted multiple tickets over this year and havent heard one comment back. My stamplar does not get undaunted quests. There is no prompt in the book and the NPC's dont even show up. Please help
Main:
DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
Game: @TalosSeptim
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @MrTtheDK, it appears your stamplars never completed the quest to joint The Undaunted. Check your in-game mail for invitations for each of these characters. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks DaryaK! Once I got the invitation that you sent I was able to start and finish the quest.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim