The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Never receiverd authorization email

voquendorwb17_ESO
voquendorwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello folks, do CS even check this forum? Anyway, here's my problem and hopefully someone can give me some pointers.
I have a beta account i used way back in 2014 but i never bought the game till this steam sale.
So i logged into the account on the website, changed my old password, redeemed the steam code i got for purchasing the digital imperial edition and after downloading/patching the game i tried to log in, i got a message stating that i'd get an email with an 'access code' to validate this PC.
Problem is the email never arrived (it's been around 11 hours already). I tried using the support link in my account page but it sent me another 'access code' email to valide.
So now i'm stuck with no other options to contact CS, luckily i still had the email with the forum username but i had to reset the password and this time i got an email with a link to reset the password, the email is the same i used to create the account on the website.
I also created another account and got the email within minutes but the key has been alredy used with the other account.
Any ideas on how to make the original account work?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the support page again and look for the "my account was compromised" button :) although your account wasn't.. this will allow you to send support a ticket without validating your email. Once you send a ticket in, maybe post your ticket number here so if a mod comes across the thread they can maybe look into it.

[Edit] found the page you need. https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery
    Edited by MissBizz on June 25, 2016 1:32PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • voquendorwb17_ESO
    voquendorwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, will try that and hopefully it will work.
    Ticket number is: 160625-001439
    Edited by voquendorwb17_ESO on June 25, 2016 3:49PM
  • voquendorwb17_ESO
    voquendorwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like these guys don't work on weekends, maybe i should just ask for a steam refund and purchase the game again? Would that work?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like these guys don't work on weekends, maybe i should just ask for a steam refund and purchase the game again? Would that work?

I have absolutely no idea, sorry. Was hoping you'd get a response or maybe someone from the forums would see it.

@ZOS_DaryaK or @ZOS_AlanG are either of you in today and could look at a ticket?

If you haven't received ANY response (even an automated one) maybe you're not getting the support emails either? I assume you triple checked spam folder and such just in case?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • voquendorwb17_ESO
    voquendorwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, checked all my mail folders and no automated response or support mail at all. I'll just ask steam for a refund and go with plan B.

Thanks for your help MissBizz.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @voquendorwb17_ESO, it's unlikely that a new Steam code will change anything, the best way for us to resolve this is to change your email address. Our support team will likely ask you for a new email address.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post