Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Know You've Been Playing ESO Too Much When...

• DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    When applying for a job and on under job skills you put master crafter in wood working.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No... it's not too much. .... I'm not sleepy.... I only have 4 hours till I have to be back at work. I've almost got the complete Covenant motif......
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you feel like using Draw Essence on your colleagues after a long day at work.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    When you find your kahjiit (cat) high on skooma and realise they got into the catnip treats again.
  • Cat_with_Plates
    Cat_with_Plates
    ✭✭✭
    When you wander off constantly because you feel like there could be a locked chest nearby
    This one needs something?
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you stand up and wonder why your legs don't work
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you spot a flower that looks just like and alchemy ingredient and you want to pick it
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    I sall my boss drive up to check on my work as usual.

Holding a broom and dust bucket i slightly raised my arms as if i was my dual wielding khajiit nightblade.

Prepaired for pvp i whispered to myself "Redgaurd scum." As she approached the door.

Good thing she couldnt hear me lol but if you guys sall her she is totally a redgaurd :D .
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I walk up the stairs and use the same motion in my arms as my toon does in eso.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Grayphilosophy
    Grayphilosophy
    ✭✭✭
    When your patronus charm is a FUS RO DAH!

(eh, Skyrim, but still Elder Scrolls :P)
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    when you've actually tried to cook the recipes in the game, im a professional chef and ive pulled off a few of them. my food cost would be insane if I continued.
    for the adventure savvy:
    http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/page/10

All i get is a bunch of adds/spaming crap i dont care to see? Whats up with your link?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    natewook wrote: »
    when you see a wild flower and and instantly think of picking them for potions.
    That and...

-- having a brief urge to grab a butterfly you've spotted for insect parts
    -- driving past a Burger King and referring to it as BRK instead of BK
    -- referring to heavy traffic as lag
    -- getting really good at silently mouthing cursing fits so you don't wake anyone up while PvPing
    Edited by tinythinker on March 31, 2016 3:51PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night, I dreamt about DPS parses and using the spreadsheet by @Asayre to boost my numbers a little higher. I'm losing it, but I don't care. :D
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of a Skyrim thing, but...

When your ring tone is the song that plays whenever Dragons attack in Skyrim

And you start looking up at the sky instinctively thinking "Alright, where are you..."

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When your patronus charm is a FUS RO DAH!

(eh, Skyrim, but still Elder Scrolls :P)

Long story, but we have a feral rescue cat by that name.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    When you work in a foundry that makes aluminum castings, and every time you walk past the real life aluminum ingots you think "I can make a lot of daggers out of this with my blacksmithing skill".
  • AgriyaTheGrey
    AgriyaTheGrey
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely had the experience of catching sight of a flower bed out the corner of my eye while on route to work and thinking (for just a moment), "Hang on, is that Dragonthorn?"
    Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools.
    -Group Captain Sir Douglas Robert Steuart Bader CBE DSO DFC FRAeS DL
    If a man is correct in his own person, then there will be obedience without orders being given; but if he is not correct in his own person, there will not be obedience even though orders are given.
    -The Lun Yu
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    When your partner asks why are you ripping up your old clothes and you say it's for research.
    Edited by Druachan on April 16, 2016 9:52AM
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Mojmir wrote: »
    when you've actually tried to cook the recipes in the game, im a professional chef and ive pulled off a few of them. my food cost would be insane if I continued.
    for the adventure savvy:
    http://www.gourmetgaming.co.uk/page/10

All i get is a bunch of adds/spaming crap i dont care to see? Whats up with your link?

http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/12553999356/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-sweet-roll-this
    try this one
  • mildlylucid
    mildlylucid
    ✭✭✭
    You know you've played loaded too much when you can hum the main theme without even thinking about it
    Another day, another deathtrap.
    PC | NA | CP: 690+
    Main: Littlewill (50) - Khajiit Dragonknight Tank
    Alts:
    Bajzhli-do (50) - Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Tlanir Dro'flayn (23) - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade DPS
    Morgayne Dalodrel (21) - Breton Magicka Templar Healer
    Tumande Stormwatch (20) - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer DPS
    Tamdril Merilyn (5) - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight DPS
    Bjorngrim Ingensen (5) - Nord Warden Tank
    Gwynereth Bonecrusher (4) - Bosmer Stamina Warden DPS
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    No... it's not too much. .... I'm not sleepy.... I only have 4 hours till I have to be back at work. I've almost got the complete Covenant motif......

Similarly.
    Just one more Skyshard, one more... ;)
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • emeraldbay
    emeraldbay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're walking to class and wondering what your classmates will say when a Khajiit steps in. :|
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-ESO example of game/reality collision
    This thread reminded me of a similar thing in game that has plant-based faeries. Was in the store the other day and saw tomatillos in the produce department...

Tomatillo_01_cropped.jpg

...and thought, "Someone decapitated a lot of Sylphs."

latest?cb=20101219015150

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • InyanaNacht
    InyanaNacht
    Soul Shriven
    when you walk outside to smoke a cigarette & see piece a piece of wood in the yard & your first instinct is to "harvest" it
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blade of woe people at the DMV
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a real life mundus stone "Reduce tax payments by 11%"
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...When it feels like work
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you're walking around in real life and see something nice, instead of saying let's take a photo, you say "we should take a screenshot of that"... true story :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Askedmermaid149
    Askedmermaid149
    Soul Shriven
    When you parked far away from the office and want to whistle for your mount to get you there faster...
  • datgladiatah
    datgladiatah
    ✭✭✭
    When I keep singing "Queen Ayrenn" and "Red Diamond" out loud at work because I steal so much in Hallin's Stand that I've remembered the Bard's soundtrack