The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS technical service response to issue with game dropping "to bad"

dennissomb16_ESO
dennissomb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
below is the cut and past response to the issue I am having since patch 2.4.7 with the game simply dropping to log in screen

Greetings!
We apologize that we have taken so long to get back to you in regards to your technical issue. Due to high ticket volumes, we will be unable to assist you further with this ticket. We understand this may be frustrating, and we are disappointed that we are unable to deliver a Customer Service experience that is up to our desired standards.

No effort, no request for more information (did ticket in game so could not include diagnostic file). Response is simply, sorry we are to busy, to bad for you. there was a cut and paste of minimum requirements (my computer exceeds all those minimums by a mile but they wouldnt know since they didnt even want my diagnostic file)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... Simply jaw-dropping... Wonder if I'll get a similar response...

I submitted a website support ticket with all requested files and then got the robo-mail asking for those files or a response to say they were already uploaded, so obviously not yet at a human-stage of interaction on my ticket as yet.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @dennissomb16_ESO Had the same copy-and-paste response from ZeniMax Online Studios as well. I've never had so many issues with their Customer Service as I have past two years, in all honesty. They were so much better back in beta. *sighs*

What makes matters worse is that I've been here since beta, providing tons of feedback, and have always been subscribed to the game as wel, even if I wasn't active in it for several months. Now that I'm coming back into the game, I'm facing severe lag spikes, and the game's framerate drops from 60 FPS to 10-15 FPS after about an hour or two of gameplay before the music and sound effects also eventually decide to permanently become disabled. Afterwards, the game drops to log-out screen (in the case Ping goes to 999+ from lag spikes on the server) or crashes entirely to desktop.

"Did you repair the game client?" Didn't fix the issues.
    "Did you try using the 32/64-bit client?" Didn't fix the issues.

Oh, and to top it off, I had provided specs for my PC and that the OS it runs on is "WINDOWS 10" to ZOS Customer Service and got a response for that had instructions for Mac OS X... :neutral:

All I wanted them to do was forward my issue to the someone that could actually help me with the issues I've been having. Why not just close the email submission form on the site if Customer Service can't handle the large volume of tickets and handle the rest of the tickets in the meantime?

So what? People like ourselves just have to deal with an unplayable mess of issues with the game itself and ZOS just simply has no solutions for them? This isn't just happening on PC. It's happening on PS4 and XBO, too.

You'd think this type of bs that is happening would be addressed, but no. The ticket just gets a generic copy-paste response, remaining unsolved, and gets closed by CS shortly afterwards. Then, CS has the audacity to send us a Customer Service survey asking us to tell them how they did?! WTF!

The CS is horrible to deal with. I feel really bad for people that aren't on these forums to get help by far better people who work on the community side of things.

You guys at CS know you could be doing better. We don't need to be telling you that. Sure, it may take longer to respond, but talk to us like a human being, close the submission form when you're overwhelmed by a large volume of support tickets, and handle the tickets that are already submitted so that CS can focus on the issues people have without closing their unresolved tickets and opening up more bags of worms for us by not bothering with our issues at all. I'm sick of dealing with this now.

You either get blessed with the best customer service agent ever that does everything to help you with your problem and makes you feel like you did back when the game was in beta and CS actually cared about customers, or you get the person who just works at CS because it's a job and nothing else to them. They don't think about the fact there are people on the end of the spectrum. You know...the latter being the type of CS employee who just takes templates provided to them and 'at the very least' cannot even acknowledge us by our name and provide a genuine response to any of our issues.

That's all we ask for. What's the point of even having a Customer Service department if we can't even get support for the issues we experience in ESO by them at all?
    Edited by Korozenn on June 24, 2016 1:45AM