The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nightfighters [NA/AU-DC] is now recruiting for trials [VMoL and older trials]

ettenmoor
ettenmoor
✭✭✭
Nightfighters is looking for new blood for augmenting our rotating roster for competitive raiding for new content (Vet Maw of Lorkhaj) as well as older trials (SO/AA/HRC).
Progression-wise, we've already cleared all the older content on Normal and Hardmode. We have cleared the first boss in Vet Maw of Lorkhaj, and are currently steadily working on downing the Khajiit Twins encounter.

We are currently recruiting dps and a few tanks for our expanded core.

We are an NA DC based trial guild looking for new members. Our raid times are generally during US evenings but we are rebuilding the Australian core too. If you have been raiding, and want to up your game, and do that in a fun, respectful, and relaxed environment, we are looking for you!

We are a very fun bunch of people and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a nice range of gamers with different cultural, gender and social backgrounds.
Nevertheless, we have one serious goal: Trials. We already boast many of the best players on NA-DC, have a lot of experienced raiders and are currently looking to supplement our roster.

Please reply here with interest, or mail/PST @ettenmoor , @Imoji , @Lyrwoyl , @Daveheart or @DAFboy in-game.
Feel free to check us out at http://nightfighters.guildwork.com
Edited by ettenmoor on March 26, 2016 3:38PM
  • ettenmoor
    ettenmoor
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Progression-wise, we've already cleared all the older content on Normal and Hardmode. We have cleared upto and including the Khajiit Twins encounter in Vet Maw of Lorkhaj, and are working on downing the Rakhhat encounter (currently at 53%).

We are still looking for new blood for a potential second group for competitive raiding for new content (Vet Maw of Lorkhaj) as well as older trials (SO/AA/HRC).
    Edited by ettenmoor on May 22, 2016 2:11AM
  • joshzinewicz82ub17_ESO
    joshzinewicz82ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild to run trials with have three V16 characters one in each faction, a NB in Daggerfall, a Sorc in AD, and a DK in EP around 400 CP and I can tank or DPS or whatever else is needed just looking to get into a guild to run some trials and very open to doing whatever is necessary to be useful and helpful. Have open schedule as well on NA Eastern time block, day or night whatever so hit me up. I like experimenting with new builds I have tried all the posted template builds for each class and would rather run something of my own creation so if your looking for some cookie cutter *** then just ignore this post. I am also in need of a guild for trading, buying, selling purposes as well as the last three or four guilds I have been a part of have gone under and the one that is still active is barely hanging on with zero community for anything listed above don't know if it is the removal of VET ranks or what. Also I have all the DLC in case that is an issue so can participate in anything at anytime. If I'm not a good fit maybe you could at least point me in the right direction? Thanks I appreciate any assistance.