Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost Costume

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I was looking for the skeleton costume from the Bargains End quest in my collections and couldn't seem to find it in there. I have the manimarco and seducer and few others, but couldn't find the skeleton one. Is it moved somewhere else?

Best Answers

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that one classed as a polymorph?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Answer ✓
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you earned the costume, it will appear in your collections. They added new categories for this DLC, like hats and personalities. Your skeleton will be with Polymorphs.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey kylewwefan, polymorphs are now listed separately in your collectibles menu. If you click Appearance to expand it, you'll see Costumes, Hats, Polymorphs, and Skins. Clickon Polymorphs and you should see your Skeleton 'morph in the top, right square. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know? Are those somewhere else from the collections costumes thing? It used to be in there I thought. I could be wrong
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note, that Polymorphs can disable Werewolf Transformations, but that might just be during the quest where you acquire the skill line. Anyway, if your not Transforming, take off your Polymoprh first and see if it works.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I don't know? Are those somewhere else from the collections costumes thing? It used to be in there I thought. I could be wrong

They used to be all in one category. They were split in the last update, I think. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I found it! There's different tabs to flip through collections with r1 button like the crafting bags in the inventory. It was in the polymorph section.