The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Anyone have 6 traits in Heavy armour?

netch_a_sketch
netch_a_sketch
✭✭✭✭
I overestimated how many traits I had for each piece, and wanted to build a Hunding's Rage set (champion level 70)
If anyone is willing to craft it for me I'll gladly send over the materials and some gold for you c:
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention-- PS4 EU server
    Options
  • superleeds19
    superleeds19
    ✭✭
    I can do it for you in bout hour and halfs time. How many pieces you need?
    Options
  • superleeds19
    superleeds19
    ✭✭
    My ps4 user name is superleeds2 send me a message
    Options
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I basically have the same issue and would be very grateful if someone could craft 2 medium Hunding's Rage sets (1x 160 champion lvl set and 1x 140 champion lvl set) - would prefer Xivkyn but I'll take any other style if possible. Will provide all needed materials (before or after crafting) + gold compensation for your precious time :)

PS4 EU - ID: Taker34
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. For further posts on the Crafting sub-section, please be sure to avoid using this section as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.