Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Load Certain Characters and/or Certain Zones on Xbox One (NA)

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Guyzzzzz didn't you get the news?
    Xbone service issues have been resolved since Friday. You guys must be making all of this up.
    /sarcasm

oh dear... am i imagining things again!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Khajit has been freed from hews bane; but what of the wrothgar 2? i feel like Neeson in Taken!

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have 'perfect roe'. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired 'since launch'. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my 'Crafter & Magblade' go now, that'll be 'a start'. - than can you please fix wrothgar on xbox, it is broken, no its not my connection, of my xbox, theres something fundametally wrong with its coding.
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    Gamertag: Aeaeren
    Character: Ranthenae
  • Undoctrinated
    Undoctrinated
    ✭✭
    Wow... look at all these stuck characters. Bravo.
    XBOX One - North America
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Push forward on the left analog stick while loading in, and i mean hold it in that position as soon as you are loading your characters. It fixed the problem for me multiple times now, at least until the next crash.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the EU server, but I also lost access to my main on Saturday. Can you help, or is this NA-only party?

Gamertag: Czerri13
    Character: Likes-to-pet-slaughterfis
    Server: EU

I crash to dashboard during the loading screen each time I try to log into him. Other characters are fine.
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    My Character

Xbox gamer tag JEB Stuart ANV
    Sir Jeb of Deepwater
    NA Server

Stuck in Orsinium since Saturday.

1) You didnt even read my intial ticket and answer some generic ESO Plus complaint
    2) I sent in a follow up with the dession
    3) You asked for my console ID and I sent it.
    4)Then you never responded to my email.
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    My Character

Sir Jeb of Deepwater
    NA server

Stuck in Orsinium since Saturday.

1) You didnt even read my intial ticket and answer some generic ESO Plus complaint
    2) I sent in a follow up with the description of the issue
    3) You asked for my console ID and I sent it.
    4) Then you never responded to my email.
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    gt: neville bart0s
    character: neveille bartos

move it from orsinium so I can actually use my *** character.

this is an absolute *** joke, your game is more broken than wrobels ***
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Methadone Man
    Character : Kulel Oromon

This is my main character. I need him moved or I will be forced to quit ESO permanently. I will be spamming tickets until he is moved or until I tire of this and then stop my ESO plus membership and take my money elsewhere.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    JEB_Stuart wrote: »
    My Character

Sir Jeb of Deepwater
    NA server
    My MAIN character too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    Wrothgar (Orsinium)
    Gamertag - N3AND3RTHAL
    Character - this one is Thal

NA server
    Edited by Thal on June 20, 2016 11:11PM
  • Thal
    Thal
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any sort of ETA on this?
  • CatherineHG
    I've been stuck in Wrothgar since Friday now. That's four days. Four days without my main character that I pretty much use for all my crafting, and who also creates all of the potions for my guild. Get off your butts and fix this, it's getting ridiculous.

GT: CatherineHG
    C: Knifey Shiv-Dark
    A: Wrothgar (still)
    S: North America
  • a.malenotti69b16_ESO
    a.malenotti69b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. Stuck in Wrothgar since Friday

Gamertag: AlessioMale
    Character: Zoldark
    Megaserver: Europe

Pls fix it!!
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    I've been stuck in Wrothgar since Friday now. That's four days. Four days without my main character that I pretty much use for all my crafting, and who also creates all of the potions for my guild. Get off your butts and fix this, it's getting ridiculous.

GT: CatherineHG
    C: Knifey Shiv-Dark
    A: Wrothgar (still)
    S: North America

Me Too! Main Crafter 1yr old MagTmp
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's getting to the point where the crafting bag is not worth the sub anymore. I just posted this earlier today:
    After the fifth crash last night, and my subsequent outburst, my wise 5 year-old son asked, "If the game keeps crashing, why keep playing it?"

My response:

ehBsf6u.gif

It's beyond frustrating now. Honestly, I think consoles got a PTS patch, not the live version.
  • Dreadnaus
    Dreadnaus
    XBox name: Dreadnaus
    Character name: Reah Thorolund
    Locations: Orsinium
    On NA server

Loss for words why this is still happening, do your jobs or lose customers.
  • Dreadnaus
    Dreadnaus
    Persistence/Stupidity wins and I was able to move my character to the wayshrine and port out of there with several crashes.

Check my crash logs
    Fix the game
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadnaus wrote: »
    Persistence/Stupidity wins and I was able to move my character to the wayshrine and port out of there with several crashes.

Check my crash logs
    Fix the game

Yup I just went through about 15 attempts before I could try to wayshrine, but then it crashed porting. I managed to get it to load a again and WALK to the Wayshrine in Orsinium.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    They're working on it. Relax lol
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    They're working on it. Relax lol

I don't have that much patience, and the customer support is a tad bit slow so yup I just kept loading it up until it finally worked.
  • GeorgeParker
    Gamertag parkercartman2

Character name zugga zuggy

Xbox EU server

Stuck in Orsinium for 5 days, crashes as soon as I try to load him, all my other characters dotted around the world work ok.
    I left buying Wrothgar DLC for ages because I had read about issues, but I bought it a few weeks ago thinking it would all be fixed now.
    I am so stupid, thats the first and last DLC I buy from you people.
  • Whiteout55
    Whiteout55
    ✭✭
    Gt: Whiteout55
    Character: Mithragan
    Stuck in Wrothgar
    NA server

Been stuck in Wrothgar for 3 days now and still waiting for the character move I requested. Responses have only been telling me to do the troubleshooting copy and pasted bs even though in a previous message I stated I had done them already.

This auto reply and copy and paste support is so insulting.

Oh and saying this problem just started with dB?? This problem became WORSE with db, it started with Orsinium. I have feared Orsinium quest givers, bank, wayshrine and especially crafting tables since the dlc went live. Do I put in tickets each time? Of course not because it becomes tedious dealing with the autoreply horrible excuse for support which makes you respond again or they close the ticket and pat themselves on the back.

I get not responding to every complaint in a post but the cut and paste responses and then ignoring the follow up questions is ignorant.

You seriously need to have words with your support team and start communicating, you've lost so many people that would play and pay long term just from that alone. The performance is atrocious but the cut and paste responses disappoint me on a whole other level.
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    GT is DephlaterMouse. Help reference 160622-003724.

This Won. Stuck in wrothgar for 2 weeks.

Datick. Stuck in Elden Root for 3 days.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • Unseen5hadow
    Unseen 5hadow , Wrothgar, Ebonheart Nightblade, NA megaserver.
    Completing TES games since 2001!
    www.agentsofgame.com
  • arckaine547
    arckaine547
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: arckaine647
    Character: Arcstamsorc
    Zone: Wrothgar
    Megaserver: North America

Nearly every time any of my characters enters Wrothgar, especially Orsinium proper, or any of the other DLC zones (besides IC) the game crashes and kicks me to the home screen. Usually, I can access these characters by logging into another character, returning to the character select screen, and logging back into the character I was originally using. The past couple days even this has been unfruitful.
  • JEB_Stuart
    JEB_Stuart
    ✭✭
    Whiteout55 wrote: »
    Gt: Whiteout55
    Character: Mithragan
    Stuck in Wrothgar
    NA server

Been stuck in Wrothgar for 3 days now and still waiting for the character move I requested. Responses have only been telling me to do the troubleshooting copy and pasted bs even though in a previous message I stated I had done them already.

This auto reply and copy and paste support is so insulting.

Oh and saying this problem just started with dB?? This problem became WORSE with db, it started with Orsinium. I have feared Orsinium quest givers, bank, wayshrine and especially crafting tables since the dlc went live. Do I put in tickets each time? Of course not because it becomes tedious dealing with the autoreply horrible excuse for support which makes you respond again or they close the ticket and pat themselves on the back.

I get not responding to every complaint in a post but the cut and paste responses and then ignoring the follow up questions is ignorant.

You seriously need to have words with your support team and start communicating, you've lost so many people that would play and pay long term just from that alone. The performance is atrocious but the cut and paste responses disappoint me on a whole other level.

I totally second his cut and paste complaint I now have 5 tickets but you know that it you read the forums as I pasted the nonsense they sent me and the ticket numbers so you could look them up!!!!!!!!!
  • CatherineHG
    Placed my first ticket regarding my crashes last night. Was surprised to get such a quick response:

• CatherineHG
    I posted this back: