Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• same_old_roger
    -
    Edited by same_old_roger on May 29, 2016 5:20PM
  • Hemaka
    Hemaka
    ✭✭
    We're still recruiting :) If you represent Ebonheart Pact and want to join casual, newbie-friendly and pressure-free guild, don't hesitate to submit an application at http://www.alitheso.com/

Every member of this fantastic community has access to calendar full of events (both PvE and PvP), active forum, Facebook page, TeamSpeak, Twitch, Youtube channels and even our very own Podcast.

We're waiting for you!
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out http://www.alitheso.com or whisper me! Ever felt alone a bit? Don’t waste your time, join Alith!
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Aaaand we are still recruiting as above! ;)
  • FlamingRage
    FlamingRage
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join the guild (A new player here), I have two characters: Shalos Magnus lvl10 Nord Dragonknight with ebonheart and Empyrea Magnus lvl 18 Breton Nightblade with daggerfall. Already checked the website and registered for it, Awaiting approval.
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! :)

We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Teamspeak, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you’d like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :)

Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don’t miss it! :)

• Hemaka
    Hemaka
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting :) If you represent Ebonheart Pact and want to join casual, newbie-friendly and pressure-free guild, don't hesitate to submit an application at http://www.alitheso.com/

Every member of this fantastic community has access to calendar full of events (both PvE and PvP), active forum, Facebook page, TeamSpeak, Twitch & Youtube channels, and even our very own Podcast.

We are waiting for you!
  • Hemaka
    Hemaka
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is still open, feel free to apply at http://www.alitheso.com/
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting, yaaay! :)

We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Teamspeak, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you’d like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :)

Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don’t miss it! :)
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there.
    I am a bit of a returning player to ESO (200+- CP, and terribly outdated gear
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there.
    I am a bit of a returning player to ESO (200+- CP, and terribly outdated gear, but I'd love to join. Would my age be an issue (I am 20 years old. I'm not immature, but I will leave it up to to take issue with my age or not)
    Edited by Nihili on July 4, 2016 4:52PM
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    Nihili wrote: »
    Hey there.
    I am a bit of a returning player to ESO (200+- CP, and terribly outdated gear, but I'd love to join. Would my age be an issue (I am 20 years old. I'm not immature, but I will leave it up to to take issue with my age or not)

CP & gear doesn't count for us most of the time so you are free to apply on our guild website. You should have one EP character tho as most of our guild events are based on EP locations or EP pvp side.
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Yes, Alith is amazing, Alith is great and so much fun, come and join us! :) On alitheso.com you will find every information you need to apply, we can’t wait to see you there soon! :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been a member of Alith for about 4 months now and my only regret is that I didn't join sooner :)

What I like: friendly, mature, very active, and very well organized - if something is announced to happen it does happen!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out alitheso.com or whisper me! Ever felt alone a bit? Don’t waste your time, join Alith!
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Check out the video up there and be part of the fun! :) Visit alitheso.com to apply! :)
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    I recently applied through your website but haven't heard back from you guys. Are you still recruiting?
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Yes, we are. :) What was your name on your application? Tell me and let me check please. :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out alitheso.com or whisper me! Ever felt alone a bit?Don’t waste your time, join Alith!
  • NorthernApe
    NorthernApe
    Soul Shriven
    NorthernApe reporting for duty!

I look forward to hearing the decision on my application soon...
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    The officers will review it soon and contact you, good luck! :)
  • Zilverback
    Returning player here looking for a friendly guild :)

@Zilverback

Main character: Amandza
  • Grim_Odin
    Grim_Odin
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join, im DC Templar Healer

@TamrielsAesir

@Shiluvah (ingame)

Shilva - Magplar, Shiluvah - DK Tank, Shiluva - Stam Sorc

CP 561 +
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Zilverback wrote: »
    Returning player here looking for a friendly guild :)

@Zilverback

Main character: Amandza

Hey, Zilverback! :) Please go to alitheso.com and click "Join Alith today", if you wish to be an Alithian! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Grim_Odin wrote: »
    Looking to join, im DC Templar Healer

@TamrielsAesir

Greetings, Grim_Odin! :) Our guild is mainly EP, with some alt in DC and AD, so if you don't have an EP character, playing togehter will have some limits. That said, One Tamriel is coming, so if you wish to apply, please go to alitheso.com and click "Join Alith today"! :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out alitheso.com or leave your message or question here on the forum.
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting, yaaay! :)

We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Teamspeak, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast.

If you’d like to know more, head to AlithESO.com or leave your message or question here on the forum.
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players that just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer lots of game activities, a website, voice chat, a Facebook page and even our own Podcast. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of the Pact! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out alitheso.com :smile:
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
This discussion has been closed.