Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

XB1 NA Need Hundings Rage

Makkir
Makkir
✭✭✭✭✭
im looking for 5pc hundings rage, all medium divines preference but will take infused where you cant do divines. I prefer head, chest, legs, shoulders, boots. need to be no higher than cp130 gear. you can leave white, as i can upgrade.

GT is TwinklyJungle50
  • G0DS_DEMON
    G0DS_DEMON
    ✭✭
    I can make those for you. I'm at work but can make them later this evening once I get home. Unless you get them made before I finish work.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can as well. Gamer tag is Defilted. I will not be on until 2000 or 2100 EST though. You will probably find someone to make it before that but if you don't hit me up.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update I need TWO sets as described above
    dont care about style

I will offer 10k for each 5pc set. let me know if this is a problem
    i dont want multiple ppl CODing us sets so plz contact me first on here or in game (prefer here)
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks guy, i wont be home till 5 or 6pm anyway. I will add you both and contact whoever i find first.
  • G0DS_DEMON
    G0DS_DEMON
    ✭✭
    Xbox One Gamertag = G0DS DEMON

• Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    thanks guy, i wont be home till 5 or 6pm anyway. I will add you both and contact whoever i find first.

Still need these? Can craft all 6trait medium and weapons except staffs.
    Edited by Serenityx on June 18, 2016 9:09AM
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been taken care of already, thanks everyone!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. For further posts on the Crafting sub-section, please be sure to avoid using this section as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread. Though happy to hear you were able to receive your desired armor.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.