The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Penalized for others leaving the dungeon group

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
So I finally found a group for a random dungeon using the activity finder, and then people just leave before we even get started and I end up being penalized and having to wait for 13minutes before I can queue again.
Why?
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same happened to me on Saturday, others left the group, I got shipped out and have to suffer a wait penalty. A bit silly considering group finder is running like a dog and it took me forever to get into a group in the first place.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    Also annoying when you have 'tanks' who get 1-shot by the first boss in a dungeon.. what's the point in staying in that group?
    I think they should remove that. I didn't see that ever before the expansion and I don't see why it's needed now.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    So now I have to wait even longer. 50!minutes cause I had to leave one group after another because either it was fake tanks who got 1-shot, people who would afk, or it would be just 2 or 3 in total with no tank at all.
    This is getting very irritating.. I am not paying to be penalized for a broken system!