The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount & Pet Appreciation thread

Duiwel
Duiwel
✭✭✭✭✭
Good day guys

So I was going through my collections tab last night and I was showing another person most of the things, some they liked, some they didn't ( just the scamps really :wink: ).

I was telling the person how I really like my mounts and everything ( then I mentioned the fact that I don't like the way they did the mane for the lion ), the person said no "it's beautiful" cause the person is a very friendly person.

I explained that throughout my collection I love all my mounts and the way they did them, the person asked me if I had told you guys @ Zenimax this? ( since I complained about how the 1 didn't please me. I said no there are enough ppl on the forums to do that ).

After due consideration I retract that statement and I am making this thread to thank you guys @ Zenimax Online Studios for your hard work with creating visually and aesthetically pleasing mounts for us on a regular basis. As someone who is a self professed mount w#*@!% I love that you guys allow us the opportunity to grow our collection with these beautiful mounts.

So this post is just to say thank you :smile:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK @Wrobel @Lawrence_Schick
(Tagging as many ppl as possible just to spread some positive vibes your way cause today is a good day)

Anyone else who wants to say thanks or show a screenshot of their favourate mount or pet feel free to do so :smiley: this is now a positivity thread related to Crown store mounts & Pets in appreciation for the Elder Scrolls online and in anticipation of the Dark Brotherhood (I know many of you want the Dro-m'Athra Senche mount :wink: )

@JD2013 remember to post a wolf pic once you have it ( maybe we should have someone else take a screenshot of the 2 of us on wolves as well )

@Doncellius tagging you in case you want to contribute to the positivity or show off some of those mounts :smiley:
@Duiwel:
Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! As soon as we have the wolves, pics! :smiley:

Good post!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    +1 from another mount and pet collector!

I don't have all, but I do have most, and I like having all of them. I change mounts and pets on a whim depending on what I fancy looking at - today it will be the dro-mathra cat of blue glowiness.

The 'shinyitis' is strong in this one! ;)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 OP.

I am so glad that the costumes, mounts and pets will soon be displayed on the character load screen.It's forced me to increase my collection so every character has their own mount and pet combo!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    waiting for wolves and assaasin awesome looking costumes
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a random tag! Lol. :)

All I can say, is this one is mine as soon as he's put up for auction!
    Wolf-Ice.png

In case you, @ZOS_People! need a mount idea....
    latest?cb=20130803231105
    f66fe0b3425416d77866183f061d679b.jpg
    ELK!!!!!'
    Edited by Vaoh on May 26, 2016 2:23PM
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    yes please that white wolf and a black one
  • Bearded_Gorilla
    A black wolf with deep eyes yes please.
    - Level 36 - Nord - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact - EU -
    - Wood worker/ Clothier - Archer/2H -
    - Unattired Elven Dancers -
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Doncellius wrote: »

Wolf-Ice.png

In case you, @ZOS_People! need a mount idea....
    latest?cb=20130803231105
    f66fe0b3425416d77866183f061d679b.jpg
    ELK!!!!!'

• BluSpixMacaw
    Don't tell ZOS How badly you want something other Wise it will end Up like the FRIKIN Dro-m'Athra Senche 4000CROWNS IS A FRIKIN RIPOFF ZOS!!
    Edited by BluSpixMacaw on May 30, 2016 12:49PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wolf-Ice.png

[/spoiler]

Yes, I am certainly getting this one. The wolf mounts are really well-made. I would only really change their "space bar" animation so my character wouldn't punch the air, and to be honest I don't like the visual upgrades much, but the wolf itself is beautiful and very detailed.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the Dire Wolf mount and the Sylvan Nixad pet and absolutely love them!!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS1J5e2VEAASvTH.png

This is spike. I had wanted a pet goat forever, and I was SO excited when they introduced them!

Not going to lie, I've bought many pets since Spike... but I still use spike as my faithful companion :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    yes please that white wolf and a black one
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    white white wolf is actually an ice wolf and the black wolf with red eyes is the doom wolf, there is supposed to be a slightly redish orange wolf too looks like a fox in color and is called red pit wolf ,hopefully they all come to fruition they look beautiful :)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    white white wolf is actually an ice wolf and the black wolf with red eyes is the doom wolf, there is supposed to be a slightly redish orange wolf too looks like a fox in color and is called red pit wolf ,hopefully they all come to fruition they look beautiful :)

I didnt see either in the crown store.Just the Grey and white one,the Dire Wolf.
  • Nylix
    Nylix
    My girlfriend actually came up and specifically loved the mane of the lion mount ...gotta say, I like it too.

b5r22o.jpg
    Edited by Nylix on July 5, 2016 9:41AM
    "... what? Don't look at me like that - The early magpie gets the trove."

Dark Brotherhood Wallpaper
    ESO theme for Razer Deathstalker Ultimate keyboard
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 OP
    I love the various mounts. The bear mounts are fun and I love, love, love the wolf mount and can't wait for other color variations of the wolf mount. I felt the did the wolf very well and the run animation if very much like actual wolves running. I (since I have played) been collecting pets, costumes and mounts. I am just sad I wasn't aware of this game when they had the tiger senche mount and the frost/ice horse mount out :(. Otherwise, I am sure I have everything other pet and mount (minus the ones that drop from IC lol). Thank you ZOS.
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Wolf-Ice.png

[/spoiler]

Yes, I am certainly getting this one. The wolf mounts are really well-made. I would only really change their "space bar" animation so my character wouldn't punch the air, and to be honest I don't like the visual upgrades much, but the wolf itself is beautiful and very detailed.

I agree, the wolf is very well done, and I like its howl, but don't care for the cheesy punch in the air my character makes while my wolf mount howls lol.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crimsonwolf666 Hey man glad to see you are spreading the positivity of ESO :smiley:

Yeah I feel they need to re-introduce those mounts albeit a limited time frame so that people who didn't have the opportunity back then can have it now.

Especially since there are so many new players coming in who really love the franchise but were unsure due to bad press ( initially, which they have sorted out now )

I was here back then & I can say the game wasn't half as bad as people made it sound :wink:

I am curious to see IF we ever do get a spider or Basilisk mount, how the animation will work :mrgreen: think the snake will look hilarious the first time I see it...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy the variety of mounts and pets! I do wish they didn't scale (I think) say wth Bosmer vs Altmer. I just got the new wolf mount which I love, but I just wish it was a tad bit larger and they toned the tail den a bit. I don't think my Breton is that big and he looks like a giant riding the wolf, same with the male lion, he could also use a boost!

Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar