The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many quests did the last patch broke?

Reykice
Reykice
✭✭✭✭✭
Found 2 today in Shadowfen that you can`t complete, Buried in the Past and Unbridled Wealth... plus a dozen more where you need to go to the backpack to use the quest item or no luck. I also see people complaining about many others.

What did you hotfix exactly? When can we expect you will look at the quests?

I mean i know that with all the other bugs and cheating you have your hand full but i don`t know maybe stop working on the next DLC and fix stuff?
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    I ran into these same bugs and can't but wonder how they managed to break these two quest objects!?! A dead guar? A lockbox object like any other that is still interactive?
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    break
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found 2 in Stonefalls, but one you can get around in a "Clever Use of Mechanics" kind of way.

*EDIT*

I /bug'd them.
    Edited by nine9six on June 10, 2016 7:24PM
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a TON of quests that are bugged... but thanks to another player who mentioned it in another post I found a workaround...

For quests that have you collect an item and then use it later at a specific point... you can go into your inventory, to your quest items tab, and manually 'use' the item from there. For those that require activation of an item that you don't collect, I'm not sure there is a workaround for that. The only thing you can do is /bug and report it... I'm sure their list is extremely long by now. Can't help wonder if this is what the PC beta testers and PC launch players had to deal with for months until they fixed all the quests.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 10, 2016 7:38PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have no testers i think or the testers do something else... you are right so many broken quests and nobody working on them.