Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

LF guild PVE (AD)

darkshardx
Hey all,

I picked up ESO when it came out on PC at release and played up to Vet 1. I've since picked the game back up on Xbox and am currently Vet 2. I'm looking for a guild to join mainly to group with others to run dungeons and finish off some DLC bosses. I'm a mature player, and willing to freely contribute items to the guild. Thanks. My main is with the Aldmeri Dominion, GT: Darkshardx
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    The guild I am building is looking for PvP/PvE but we only accept werewolves to full membership. I'm not sure if it's something you'd enjoy but if you are okay with it I could give you a werewolf bite for free. Let me know if it's something you think you might be interested in. GT: LunaticGamer06
    Edited by Cesan on May 30, 2016 5:28AM
  • shocky1025
    shocky1025
    ✭✭
    Darkshardx, are you still looking for a guild? The one I'm building falls exactly into what you're looking for. If interested, my GT is shocky1025. Or comment on here and I'll send invite
  • shocky1025
    shocky1025
    ✭✭
    :)
    Edited by shocky1025 on June 10, 2016 12:19AM
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Check out legion trade and finance, no requirements we have weekly lottos try to have a guild trader. We also do pvp dungeons trials an more message me on Xbox @ vi CRYPTIC vi