Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Interest Check - Worm Cult - Necro/Dark Guild

PrinceOfWorms
PrinceOfWorms
✭✭
I'm still fairly new, but I've been lurking a long time now. I noticed that there didnt seem to be many pure evil themed guilds yet. I was wondering if maybe I should start a straight dark characters guild - Assassins, cut-throat thieves, Necromancers, Daedric Worshipers, Thalmor, ect. Maybe it could be themed after the Dark Brotherhood, but with the new DLC that might be too specific. I always wanted to join the Worm Cult, and even though you are defeating Mannimarco in the game it might be fun to build a rebellion guild.

If a guild like this already exists, please tell me the name! Or invite me if you are a member. :D
Edited by PrinceOfWorms on June 5, 2016 10:51PM
Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.
  • PrinceOfWorms
    PrinceOfWorms
    ✭✭
    Guild Name Ideas-
    ( You can interchange 'Worm', 'worms', 'of the Worm/s' interchangeably. I have literally no opinion. )
    • Ruin of Worm
    • Blight of Worms
    • Worm Order
    • Scourge of Worms
    • Harvest of Worms
    • Winnow of Worms
    • Worm Hive
    • Worm Cult
    • Worm Hoard
    • Worm Sect
    • Tenet of Worms
    • Abbey of Worms
    • Worm Fold
    • Bethel of Worms
    • Worm Doctrine
    • Worm Tenet
    • Worm Swarm
    • Worm Host
    • Murmur of the Worm
    • School of Worm
    • Worm Asylum
    • Worm Covenant
    • Worm Den
    • Worm Sanctum
    • Worm Calvary
    • Worm Battalion
    • Worm Legion
    • Worm Regiment
    • Worm Throng
    • Worm Circle
    • Worm Drove
    • Host of Worms
    • Worms Skein
    • Colony of Worms
    • Worm Brood
    • Worm Assembly
    • Worm Cell
    • Worm Corp
    • WOrm Troops
    • Worm Company
    • Worm Guard

I was thinking we could have a huge reserve of soul gems for people to use to respawn. To supply ourselves we could hold a contest, and whoever collects the most filled soul gems of highest quality can win a rare enchanted item or a huge amount of gold.
    Edited by PrinceOfWorms on June 5, 2016 11:53PM
    Yes, such will you be- Queen of every grace. When the last sacramental words are said; and beneath grass and flowers that lovely face moulders among the dead.
    Then, O Beloved, whisper to the worm that crawls up to devour you with a kiss that I still guard in memory the dear form of love that comes to this.