Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Now I know how New England fans felt

• MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Thing is, New England fans didn't care about the deflated balls or the illegal videotaping or the interference with the opposing team's headset communications at Gillette Stadium. They were relatively unrepentant.

Yep and Tom Brady is equally unrepentant as he's appealing again.

The obvious is... do you think some dude in equipment was manipulating balls without Tom and Bill knowing it? Odds of that are about zero.
    When your wife is an international super model you don't need to repent.

Perhaps, but he's still going to be suspended for 4 games.

I'm only illustrating the mind set, you can see the cheaters in this thread are as repentant as Tom Brady is.

4 game suspension only means 4 weeks at home to see his wife in a bikini. 4 weeks to drive his Ferraris. 4 weeks to use the home theater in his mansion. 4 weeks to use every bathroom in his mansion at least once. 4 weeks to decide on a new Tom Brady haircut.

The cheaters in ESO are repentant because they have to shut off their PCs and settle for a lousy bowl of mac & cheese for dinner and watch reruns of Ren & Stimpy.

TB12 doesn't care about any of that. All he wants to do is win football games.
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodias V16 Temp healbot EP
    Human Centipad V16 Stamplar EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
    Woodland Critters v4 DC stamblade
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reruns of Ren & Stimpy.

But this is a reward, not a punishment....
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, New England fans didn't care about the deflated balls or the illegal videotaping or the interference with the opposing team's headset communications at Gillette Stadium. They were relatively unrepentant.

The obvious is... do you think some dude in equipment was manipulating balls without Tom and Bill knowing it? Odds of that are about zero.

I'm only illustrating the mind set, you can see the cheaters in this thread are as repentant as Tom Brady is.

Why would Tom do the walk of shame when he didn't even do anything? Its called the ideal gas law (PV=nRT) we can do some examples if you'd like. Please know the full facts of the story before slandering the GOAT. Are you one of those that think hes guilty because he destroyed his phone? Come on now the new iphone was just realeased at the time. The Wells report has been proven wrong in court. The only reason this suspension is upheld is bc the commisioner has article 47 allowing him to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. There is not a single fact that proves balls were deflated.

This way of thinking is how things get nerfed.
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MichYodias wrote: »
    There is not a single fact that proves balls were deflated.

Other than the 11 of 12 balls that were deflated, of course.

Edited by rfennell_ESO on June 3, 2016 5:59PM
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭

Sigh

What do they teach kids in high school now? I learned the ideal gas law back in my day. We even had mole day. So if you take game ending air pressure of each of the balls (only information there is bc ref didnt log the pregame pressure) on that cold cold rainy day in indy and do the math, you will find that all 12 balls came from indoors and started within legal air pressure range. After 4 hours of being outside, the balls were all within range of what they should have been.

Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Blasphemy.
    Tom Brady is a stand up guy.

Manning > Brady

I'll keel you.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigh

What do they teach kids in high school now? I learned the ideal gas law back in my day. We even had mole day. So if you take game ending air pressure of each of the balls (only information there is bc ref didnt log the pregame pressure) on that cold cold rainy day in indy and do the math, you will find that all 12 balls came from indoors and started within legal air pressure range. After 4 hours of being outside, the balls were all within range of what they should have been.

They checked the balls at halftime, no?
    Edited by rfennell_ESO on June 3, 2016 6:23PM
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemy.

Manning > Brady

I'll keel you.

At least Manning I could have a beer with. I feel like Brady would want to go get mani pedis and just talk about himself the whole time.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh

Not with an air pressure guage. Refs up until now have just like hand checked the balls with a lil squeeze. Because it really deosn't matter in all honesty lol. If you think a lil air presure would have stopped the colts from getting smashed on that sunday then I do not know what to say.
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Manning > Brady.

I also think the Deflategate "scandal" is ridiculous. ESPN erroneously reports on the story and makes a correction at like 2 AM, Mortensens 11/12 tweet was shown time and again to be false, and it took him like six months after that was understood to be deleted.

In a sport where concussions are becoming a problem many people are more aware of, and where you have stories like Kemoatu who had to get a kidney transplant as the result of the painkillers being prescribed to him by the Steelers doctors, Deflategate is just a distraction from the real issues facing football as a sport.

/endrant
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread, I like where it's going. It makes about as much sense as ZOS handling of cheating sonuvbitches
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigh

Not with an air pressure guage. Refs up until now have just like hand checked the balls with a lil squeeze. Because it really deosn't matter in all honesty lol. If you think a lil air presure would have stopped the colts from getting smashed on that sunday then I do not know what to say.

Well someone should have told Tom and Bill to just show up to the press conference and say get gud. Amiright?
  • MichYodias
    MichYodias
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh

Well someone should have told Tom and Bill to just show up to the press conference and say get gud. Amiright?

lol that actually pretty much sounds like a typical hoodie press conference.
    Haxus
    FiF
    IR
    Nexus

Minch Yoda V16 DK EP
    YODA-ONE v16 Sorc EP
    Yoda-San v16 NB EP
    Yodai V16 AD Sorc
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemy.

Manning > Brady

I'll keel you.

Ya go ahead and try.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigh

Yeah that would have been so awesome.

Reporter: Tom, Bill... what do you have say about these allegations?

Bill: Get gud lol

Tom: l2p noobs

Reporter: ...

Bill: they just got outplayed son.

Tom: they complain every time they get beat. lolz

Bill: we're streaming this and everyoen is laughing at the colts.

Tom: lol the colts should be calle the salts.

Reporter: but... the balls were found to be deflated beyond what regulations allow?

Bill: *turns reporters microphone off*

Tom: lolz *whispers reporter: l2p scrub"
  • Dirty_Digs
    Dirty_Digs
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh

Yeah that would have been so awesome.

Reporter: Tom, Bill... what do you have say about these allegations?

Bill: Get gud lol

Tom: l2p noobs

Reporter: ...

Bill: they just got outplayed son.

Tom: they complain every time they get beat. lolz

Bill: we're streaming this and everyoen is laughing at the colts.

Tom: lol the colts should be calle the salts.

Reporter: but... the balls were found to be deflated beyond what regulations allow?

Bill: *turns reporters microphone off*

Tom: lolz *whispers reporter: l2p scrub"

golden, I needed that
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemy.

Manning > Brady

Tom Brady greatest qb to ever lace em up on sunday.

No way Joe Montana was doing what Brady does now better then Brady against hall of fame coaches and players in an era where em there was no rules on hitting a qb. You could unload on qb back then like you could on a a RB a few years ago.

Montana was the best and most clutch QB to ever play in the NFL and it will be century if ever that anyone else ever comes close.
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on June 3, 2016 8:06PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemy.

Manning > Brady

Tom Brady greatest qb to ever lace em up on sunday.

No way Joe Montana was doing what Brady does now better then Brady against hall of fame coaches and players in an era where em there was no rules on hitting a qb. You could unload on qb back then like you could on a a RB a few years ago.

Montana was the best and most clutch QB to ever play in the NFL and it will be century if ever that anyone else ever comes close.

Every time.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't me
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    HEY, The Patriots ah wicked pissah, you guys ah just jealous!

*tosses empty beer can*

Its not a Boston impression without something racist.

You can trust me, I'm an expert ;)
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]OSI-NY_Giants.jpg
    New York Football Giants

Those words strike fear into Tom Brady
    Edited by MoeCoastie on June 3, 2016 11:21PM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Tom Brady uses Cheat Engine.

Ok i have to draw the line here with all the disrespect to the greatest quarterback of all time. The pats do not cheat. The footballs air pressure was welllllll within what you would expect with the ideal gas law. What the patriots do know however, is every word in the rule book. They know the rules better than the officials and are able to take advantage of overlooked and unbalanced rules. Take for example John Harbaugh and the ravens (the culprits of the deflate gate scandal) crying in the middle of a game that the pats are using an illegal formation, when in fact it was perfectly legal. Combine the knowledge of the hoodie, unparalled preparation, and of course TB12. Theres a reason why the pats have been by far the best franchise over 14 years and counting. We will still start off 2-2 worst case scenario with Jimmy G and eventually go to afx championship.

If your going to use any sports analogies with cheat engine you can pretty much only use steroids and baseball. So it would be better titled now i know how Hank Aaron felt when Barry Bonds passed him.

Ok ok, so Tom Brady isn't running infinite ultimates, but he certainly tweeks his figures to (usually) go under the radar, like most cheats.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4 game suspension only means 4 weeks at home to see his wife in a bikini. 4 weeks to drive his Ferraris. 4 weeks to use the home theater in his mansion. 4 weeks to use every bathroom in his mansion at least once. 4 weeks to decide on a new Tom Brady haircut.

The cheaters in ESO are repentant because they have to shut off their PCs and settle for a lousy bowl of mac & cheese for dinner and watch reruns of Ren & Stimpy.

Do I need to start a GoFundMe for Publius to follow and join the same faction in CU?
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

Do I need to start a GoFundMe for Publius to follow and join the same faction in CU?

Sorry man. I don't see myself going to another game. ESO is actually the only game I own and I came to ESO because of a random purchase I made back in 2002 or 2003. That random purchase was Morrowind.

muhammad-ali-quotes.jpg

Rest in peace. THE GREATEST TALKER OF ALL TIME!!!
    2. Dyride
      Dyride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

Sorry man. I don't see myself going to another game. ESO is actually the only game I own and I came to ESO because of a random purchase I made back in 2002 or 2003. That random purchase was Morrowind.

muhammad-ali-quotes.jpg

Rest in peace. THE GREATEST TALKER OF ALL TIME!!!

I used to feel pretty much the same. I was more of Elder Scrolls fan from Morrowind/Oblivion than Skyrim, ESO was my first MMO.

The guild I play with is pretty set on moving and I have so much fun pvping with them that I'm going too even if the learning curve will be much steeper in CU.
      V Є H Є M Є И C Є
        Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
        Solongandthanksforallthef
        Revenge of the Hist
        Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia