Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help finding valaste for simply misplaced quest

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I'm supposed to meet up with her but there is no marker anywhere for her.
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    If I recall, she is usually in a Mages Guild. I thought that quest started the Sheogorath line so, go to Mages Guild in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall or Davon's Watch...whichever is appropriate for your faction.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    At the end of that quest you probably go to the Mages Guild in the next zone...Grahtwood, Stormhaven, or Deshaan, I believe.

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PS4/NA
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    You didn't say what faction you were or where in the quest you were, but I think they often start with Shalidor and end with Valaste.

PS4/NA
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm AD. Maybe she wasn't in the Haven one while it was under attack?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Mages guild in Elden Root.
  • Cr4p0w3
    Cr4p0w3
    ✭✭
    It's always in a mages Guild. Go to your journal and check the description under the related quest. It will probably say the city where you have to go to find the correct mage guild. It's usually related to the main city of the next map you are playing.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    You also may need to find lore books to level like the fighters guild you have to be a certain level in the guild to recive your next quest
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy thing to do is to just abandon the quest. Next time you go near a Mages Guild or a city that has a Main Building, Shalidor will appear in front of you and state that you have Impeccable Timing and give you the quest again. This should give you the quest marker to start thing up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Easy thing to do is to just abandon the quest. Next time you go near a Mages Guild or a city that has a Main Building, Shalidor will appear in front of you and state that you have Impeccable Timing and give you the quest again. This should give you the quest marker to start thing up.

Oh this is very helpful to know. Thanks! I think she might be at Elden root. I've not made it there yet because there are soooo many NPCs that are in dire need to help.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, we were having a date... sorry. She went back early in the morning, so she should be in Elden Root soon.
    Edited by Xvorg on June 1, 2016 5:55PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique