The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

@zazeer and his crew - recent meteor spam. lol

msawwan2ub17_ESO
msawwan2ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I read your msg and the responses from players.

almost all of them told you that what you did is wrong. and you could just make a video on pts and send it to zos.

to those people i say. May. 8th 2014 (2 years and 22 days ago) a video on youtube was made to explain exactly how to do what to do.
on that day I sent a ticket to zos. cause you know, game is new we all care. nothing was done.

since i came back to the game, everytime i suspect someone is cheating, i whisper them and advice them to keep the speed at 1.2 cause lets face it, 1.5 is a bit too fast people. common now. cheat moderately please.

disclaimer: there is such a thing as animation cancel. its not a lie. it helps you hit your regular hits with abilities. but if someone used 30 million abilities on you under a second and then tell you he animation cancel. ask him if he animation canceled the global cooldown too.

k back to dota. gotta finish all the quest-lines to unlock my new immortal sets :open_mouth:
~~ Mrs Jones ~~
~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And now the FIERY conclusion

(Rated R. Make sure Dignified Mouse and Kodi get Jules' permission to enter)

*Scene slowly opens back up*
    *Still in the alleyway*
    *A mortally wounded Zazebra lays on the damp ground, his back up against the wall of the dead end*
    *Scipio standing above him, sword in hand, staring at Zazebra*
    *Zazebra with the sword Scipio had tossed to him sticking out of his abdomen. His breathing heavy and labored. His lips coated and dripping with thick ruby red blood. Bouts of coughing where blood spurts and bubbles from his mouth*

Zazebra: So this is fate... My fate... *coughs and blood spurts out*.... Beaten by a true soldier of the COVENANT.....
    Scipio: You chose your fate. You chose subversion. You were defeated when you succumbed to the insatiable lust you had for ultimate power.

*Zazebra tries to laugh but begins coughing strongly and more blood spurts out of his mouth*
    *Zazebra with heavy and labored breathing regains some breath*

Zazebra: Always about your damn honor.... Always about your code... Am I right Scipio?....
    Scipio: I live by the Code of the COVENANT. I do not agree with what the Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion seek to achieve. But I can respect Pact and Dominion soldiers who believe in what they fight for and hold themselves to a code of honor.
    Zazebra: Ha! Codes of honor.....
    Scipio: Why Zazbera? Why did you allow yourself to fall to these desires? What about your men, those that followed you without question? What about Rylana *Zazebra in a louder and defiant tone interrupts Scipio before he can finish speaking*

Zazebra: Rylana is a fool! He is weak! *coughs and blood spurts out* Rylana doesn't know what true power is! He could never win the war! I did what was necessary to guarantee victory!!!
    Scipio: And yet here you are. In an empty dirty alleyway defeated and breathing your last breaths.
    Zazebra: Yes here I am taking my last breaths. Here because YOUR CODE won't allow you to finish the job! You can't take the life of an opponent you deem has already been beaten...*coughing*
    Zazebra: You are weak Scipio. You could never sit on the Ruby Throne and rule.....
    Scipio: I didn't join the war for the selfish reason of wearing a tin suit and ruling as emperor. Ruling as emperor over lands that are doomed to remain scarred for an era.

*Zazebra smirks*

Zazebra: You are weak. It will be known that the great Scipio was not able to finish the mighty Zazebra when he had the chance.
    Scipio: I and the COVENANT fought you and your army many times over many years. And here after all that has transpired, all the loss and blood shed.... I don't feel hate for you.... I pity you.

*Scipio sheathes his sword, turns around and begins walking towards the alleyway street entrance*

Zazebra: Don't you turn your back to me boy!!! *strong coughing with more blood from the mouth* Don't you walk away from me! I am the mighty Zazebra!

*Scipio ignores Zazebra and keeps walking*

Zazebra: F[snip] the COVENANT!!!! F[snip] FENGRUSH!!!!!

*Scipio stops walking*
    *Scipio unsheathes his sword!*
    *He doesn't turn around, only turns his head and eyes over his shoulder back at Zazebra*
    *Zazebra smirking and begins laughing with bouts of deep coughs and gasps for air*
    *Scipio sheathes his sword and continues walking down the alleyway to the street*

Zazebra: F[snip] that filthy Imperial *** you call a mother!!!

*Scipio freezes dead in his tracks right at the alleyway entrance*
    *Scipio this time does not turn his head around. He continues standing still and staring ahead towards the street*
    *Zazebra begins yelling in a angry and defiant tone*

Zazebra: Your father found your mother in a goblin camp! He was too drunk to have known the difference when he created you!!
    Zazebra: Ah yes! And what about LITTLE SISTER!!! Yes, Scipio's beautiful sister. The sister who grew up to be so beautiful and sophisticated. The woman who has attention of all the male suitors in Wayrest! Hair of the most lustrous dark brown! Smells like fresh cut Spring roses.... Yes, Scipio's little sister!!!!
    Zazebra: You can leave me here to die.... But i promise you I will return as a LICH and I will oooo so enjoy ravaging little sister!!!
    Zazebra: You will carry with you until your last day the regret that your CODE OF THE COVENANT made you weak!!! The CODE which won't allow you to finish me off now because it tells you that you cannot strike down an already beaten opponent with YOUR BLADE!!!

*Scipio turns around and stares at Zazebra with a straight face*
    *Scipio points to a sign above a door in the alleyway*
    *Zazebra looks up and reads the sign*

Telel's Fine Khajiit Oil Lamps

*It strikes Zazebra!*
    *Zazebra looks around the alleyway and realizes that the puddles, the damp ground.... DAMP WITH OIL FROM DISCARDED LAMPS!!!!!* (Khajiits aren't so great with keeping trash in order)

*Scipio's right hand goes into his pocket and he pulls out THE METAL SPOON USED TO CONSUME GREEK YOGURT!!!!!!!!*
    *Scipio stares at Zazebra*
    *Scipio strikes the metal spoon against the corner of the building causing a spark IGNITING THE OIL SOAKED GROUND!!!!!!!*

*Zazebra's eyes grow very wide for the last time!!!*
    *Zazebra watches as the flames travel down the alleyway towards him!!!!*

Zazebra: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Zazebra is engulfed by the flames!!!!*

Zazebra: ARGGGGHHHH!!! ARGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhh........

*After a handful of seconds the screams stop*
    *Scipio stares down the fiery alleyway*
    *Only thing that can be heard are the flames burning*

*Scipio places the spoon back in his pocket, turns around and walks away*

-Fin-
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    damn dude ..

if someone talked about my mama like that, i woulda chopped his head off. but you scipo .. you stayed true to the code.
    bravo

but the spoon and the fire thing, seems like it happened too fast, you sure you are not speed hacking?
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im guessing all those smurfs I see speed hacking are not part of the COVENANT and their code?
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭
    in reaction to another already locked thread

farewell zazeer, thank you for representing aspect of jesus, who was sending to tamriel and show everybody the truth and the way. you will be always remembered. I bet they add new mundus with your name and you will be remembered and especially praised during next multiple mundus exploit
    Edited by VincentBlanquin on May 31, 2016 9:35AM
    Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To quote one of those responses:
    What you should have done is report this problem to ZOS. And include with your report a deadline for when you'll disclose this problem publicly.

Yes, public disclosure is sometimes necessary. Sometimes you do need to force someone's hand or give someone more incentive to prioritize a problem. But you do that through responsible disclosure. Give ZOS the heads-up, give them a reasonable amount of time to either fix or find ways to mitigate the problem, and by the end of that time, you can then go public.

And by reasonable, I mean something on the order of months, esp. for something like this that would take a substantial amount of rearchitecting to fully address. Google, for example, will typically give another party 60 days to fix something before they go public with a vulnerability. (As someone who has worked in software security and who has a rough inkling of the kind of work it would probably take to fully address a problem like this, 60 days frankly seems way too short.)

Timing this on a holiday weekend right before a major release is, at best, irresponsible, and at worst, malicious.

This would have been a far more reasonable approach. What actually happened is more like the equivalent of self-administered justice and terrorism.
    Edited by ToRelax on May 31, 2016 9:43AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now the FIERY conclusion

(Rated R. Make sure Dignified Mouse and Kodi get Jules' permission to enter)

*Scene slowly opens back up*
    *Still in the alleyway*
    *A mortally wounded Zazebra lays on the damp ground, his back up against the wall of the dead end*
    *Scipio standing above him, sword in hand, staring at Zazebra*
    *Zazebra with the sword Scipio had tossed to him sticking out of his abdomen. His breathing heavy and labored. His lips coated and dripping with thick ruby red blood. Bouts of coughing where blood spurts and bubbles from his mouth*

Zazebra: So this is fate... My fate... *coughs and blood spurts out*.... Beaten by a true soldier of the COVENANT.....
    Scipio: You chose your fate. You chose subversion. You were defeated when you succumbed to the insatiable lust you had for ultimate power.

*Zazebra tries to laugh but begins coughing strongly and more blood spurts out of his mouth*
    *Zazebra with heavy and labored breathing regains some breath*

Zazebra: Always about your damn honor.... Always about your code... Am I right Scipio?....
    Scipio: I live by the Code of the COVENANT. I do not agree with what the Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion seek to achieve. But I can respect Pact and Dominion soldiers who believe in what they fight for and hold themselves to a code of honor.
    Zazebra: Ha! Codes of honor.....
    Scipio: Why Zazbera? Why did you allow yourself to fall to these desires? What about your men, those that followed you without question? What about Rylana *Zazebra in a louder and defiant tone interrupts Scipio before he can finish speaking*

Zazebra: Rylana is a fool! He is weak! *coughs and blood spurts out* Rylana doesn't know what true power is! He could never win the war! I did what was necessary to guarantee victory!!!
    Scipio: And yet here you are. In an empty dirty alleyway defeated and breathing your last breaths.
    Zazebra: Yes here I am taking my last breaths. Here because YOUR CODE won't allow you to finish the job! You can't take the life of an opponent you deem has already been beaten...*coughing*
    Zazebra: You are weak Scipio. You could never sit on the Ruby Throne and rule.....
    Scipio: I didn't join the war for the selfish reason of wearing a tin suit and ruling as emperor. Ruling as emperor over lands that are doomed to remain scarred for an era.

*Zazebra smirks*

Zazebra: You are weak. It will be known that the great Scipio was not able to finish the mighty Zazebra when he had the chance.
    Scipio: I and the COVENANT fought you and your army many times over many years. And here after all that has transpired, all the loss and blood shed.... I don't feel hate for you.... I pity you.

*Scipio sheathes his sword, turns around and begins walking towards the alleyway street entrance*

Zazebra: Don't you turn your back to me boy!!! *strong coughing with more blood from the mouth* Don't you walk away from me! I am the mighty Zazebra!

*Scipio ignores Zazebra and keeps walking*

Zazebra: F[snip] the COVENANT!!!! F[snip] FENGRUSH!!!!!

*Scipio stops walking*
    *Scipio unsheathes his sword!*
    *He doesn't turn around, only turns his head and eyes over his shoulder back at Zazebra*
    *Zazebra smirking and begins laughing with bouts of deep coughs and gasps for air*
    *Scipio sheathes his sword and continues walking down the alleyway to the street*

Zazebra: F[snip] that filthy Imperial *** you call a mother!!!

*Scipio freezes dead in his tracks right at the alleyway entrance*
    *Scipio this time does not turn his head around. He continues standing still and staring ahead towards the street*
    *Zazebra begins yelling in a angry and defiant tone*

Zazebra: Your father found your mother in a goblin camp! He was too drunk to have known the difference when he created you!!
    Zazebra: Ah yes! And what about LITTLE SISTER!!! Yes, Scipio's beautiful sister. The sister who grew up to be so beautiful and sophisticated. The woman who has attention of all the male suitors in Wayrest! Hair of the most lustrous dark brown! Smells like fresh cut Spring roses.... Yes, Scipio's little sister!!!!
    Zazebra: You can leave me here to die.... But i promise you I will return as a LICH and I will oooo so enjoy ravaging little sister!!!
    Zazebra: You will carry with you until your last day the regret that your CODE OF THE COVENANT made you weak!!! The CODE which won't allow you to finish me off now because it tells you that you cannot strike down an already beaten opponent with YOUR BLADE!!!

*Scipio turns around and stares at Zazebra with a straight face*
    *Scipio points to a sign above a door in the alleyway*
    *Zazebra looks up and reads the sign*

Telel's Fine Khajiit Oil Lamps

*It strikes Zazebra!*
    *Zazebra looks around the alleyway and realizes that the puddles, the damp ground.... DAMP WITH OIL FROM DISCARDED LAMPS!!!!!* (Khajiits aren't so great with keeping trash in order)

*Scipio's right hand goes into his pocket and he pulls out THE METAL SPOON USED TO CONSUME GREEK YOGURT!!!!!!!!*
    *Scipio stares at Zazebra*
    *Scipio strikes the metal spoon against the corner of the building causing a spark IGNITING THE OIL SOAKED GROUND!!!!!!!*

*Zazebra's eyes grow very wide for the last time!!!*
    *Zazebra watches as the flames travel down the alleyway towards him!!!!*

Zazebra: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Zazebra is engulfed by the flames!!!!*

Zazebra: ARGGGGHHHH!!! ARGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhh........

*After a handful of seconds the screams stop*
    *Scipio stares down the fiery alleyway*
    *Only thing that can be heard are the flames burning*

-Fin-

7rj2ZgttvgomY.gif
    Edited by Wollust on May 31, 2016 9:45AM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember when people were using the lag switch print screen exploit. People would get hit several times by the same skill in a second. They would bring it up on the forums and blame macros, the community would respond and say macros don't let you do anything you couldn't otherwise do. A red herring to hide the fact that print screen was on their macro and did in fact allow them to put more skills in the lag window.

Other people would bring up the same thing and the community responded "oh it's just the lag". Yeah it was the lag, self induced by print screen. The community won't tell you the truth here, they will lie to your face while giving you specious explanations.

It's really sickening to see that so many people are cheating. Those people are parasites, they feed on the game till it's dead and then move on to another game. It's the same with people who buy gold. Those gold sellers are laundering money from stolen credit cards and partly supplied by stolen game accounts.

Edited by Armitas on May 31, 2016 10:52AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the movie should have ended with you eating yogurt while walking away.
    Edited by Armitas on May 31, 2016 10:49AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're locking this thread as it is discussing disciplinary action which is against our forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.