The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc question

thomasvaughn21_ESO
So I was looking at the patch notes for when DB comes out in a few weeks and I noticed the Pelinals set seamed pretty interesting (it makes you're weapon and spell damage the higher of the 2)

So if I do a weapon damage stamsorc and have that set it I think I could get somewhere around 2500 or so weapon and spell damage. My magicka and Stam recovery might not be perfect but I think with a tri-pot they'll be fine.

With this set I was thinking I could run DW and 2H and keep rally vigor and crit surge up for heals and finally use some of the magicka sorc skills (crystal frag, the root I forgot what its called, mages fury, streak, and so on)while being able to pvp with a stamina based gameplay.

You guys think this will be somewhat viable? I know it won't be a super competitive pvp build but it seams like it could be fun. Any feedback and help is welcome!
  • itzeffect
    itzeffect
    ✭✭✭
    So I was looking at the patch notes for when DB comes out in a few weeks and I noticed the Pelinals set seamed pretty interesting (it makes you're weapon and spell damage the higher of the 2)

So if I do a weapon damage stamsorc and have that set it I think I could get somewhere around 2500 or so weapon and spell damage. My magicka and Stam recovery might not be perfect but I think with a tri-pot they'll be fine.

With this set I was thinking I could run DW and 2H and keep rally vigor and crit surge up for heals and finally use some of the magicka sorc skills (crystal frag, the root I forgot what its called, mages fury, streak, and so on)while being able to pvp with a stamina based gameplay.

You guys think this will be somewhat viable? I know it won't be a super competitive pvp build but it seams like it could be fun. Any feedback and help is welcome!

honestly i am not so much a fan of hybrid builds but you are maybe better to focus on trying to get very high wep dmg with the set and use maybe frag and excecute? just as a bit of burst from magika
    champion 600+
    50 high elf templar (stormproof)
    50 redguard templar
    50 redguard DK (stormproof)
    50 high elf sorc
    50 redguard nightblade