Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] ESO 2.2 Magicka NB: Beautiful People ft VE drunken raid night >:)

zyk
zyk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Dewv9BTJc
Celebrating the exit of ESO 2.3 with a 2.2 video: Solo/Duo/Small Group/Raid

Merciful, zyklysis travels back in time to kill the beautiful people of ESO 2.2 before they can experience the horrors of ESO 2.3. You're welcome.

Special feature #1: flying horse
Special feature #2: VE drunken raid night! >:)
Warning: Shameless siege proxy ganking

This video is composed of excessive horse abuse and unfair proxy ganks. I mostly utilize my 2.2 resto/sword and shield build. The clips used in this video were recorded during the second half of January and the first few days of February 2016.

Thank you to Br'itsa, Da'Mara and my guildmates in Rage for assistance in different clips. (but seriously, I could have wiped VE alone)(sarcasm, in case that's not clear....)

The settings include:
alessia bridge
alessia farm
fort ash
ash mine
castle brindle
bleaker's outpost
brk mine
chalman milegate
eastern elsweyr gate
fare farm

Thank you to all teammates and opponents encountered while recording the clips used in this video.
PC/NA/Azura's Star [CP enabled]
Edited by zyk on May 31, 2016 12:27AM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt be drunk raid night without us all dying horribly :(
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

I don't see you or me dying in there, and bulb was leading. So, what do we say to the god of death steven? "Not today" (or something like that).
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

I don't see you or me dying in there, and bulb was leading. So, what do we say to the god of death steven? "Not today" (or something like that).

Steve is definitely in there dead @1:45 :trollface:
    'Chaos
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »

Good point! ;)

I would like to add that the inclusion of this clip was entirely cheeky. I enjoyed fighting VE the short time Rage was still active since I've been a member and that clip does not do those good fights justice. Please excuse me, VE -- no disrespect intended.

I've made three 2.2 videos since my one and only public 2.3 video because 2.3 had been so thoroughly unenjoyable for me. Though 2.2 was plagued with issues, it was still fun enough for me to want to play instead of making videos. I hope for better days ahead in 2.4.

Apologies to those who watch videos on devices on than PCs. Apparently my song selection limits the devices this video may be viewed on.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Good point! ;)

I would like to add that the inclusion of this clip was entirely cheeky. I enjoyed fighting VE the short time Rage was still active since I've been a member and that clip does not do those good fights justice. Please excuse me, VE -- no disrespect intended.

I've made three 2.2 videos since my one and only public 2.3 video because 2.3 had been so thoroughly unenjoyable for me. Though 2.2 was plagued with issues, it was still fun enough for me to want to play instead of making videos. I hope for better days ahead in 2.4.

Apologies to those who watch videos on devices on than PCs. Apparently my song selection limits the devices this video may be viewed on.

No offense taken, we make a regular habit of wiping to baddies on drunk night ;)

For real though, I remember that one. We just wandered down to Fare, when suddenly TS erupted into drunken, incoherent yelling as we all died. Good times :D
    Edited by Satiar on May 31, 2016 7:51PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If your eyes are that good, why do we let fruity scout keeps?

wall goes down to 45%
    "Fruity, wtf, why is it burst?"
    "Huh? Oh yeah, let me go see where, hold on"